sesamin

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Ive read that its best taken with fats. what if u are on a cut/recomp and dont have much fat in your diet? what then would be the best way too take this?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ive read that its best taken with fats. what if u are on a cut/recomp and dont have much fat in your diet? what then would be the best way too take this?
Well, you could add fats in your diet. It should be between 10 and 20% of your diet. If you don't want to do it, just take it with meals.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
I think if youre trying to cut/recomp without much fat, youre wrong anyway. Just my $1.05.

Jason

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Even if your diet is low in fat, the are going to be meals which contain in. Use these to your advantage and hit the SesaThin. I wouldn't suggest anything below 20% in terms of total calories from fat regardless of your goals. Gotta fuel that cholesterol biosynthesis pathway ;).

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I guess i should of been more clear, i know a person has too have fat in their diet, i just wasnt clear on how much u had too have too take sesamin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 grams with your dose should be fine.

Joelbjj

Awards
I've read a few threads at mind and muscle about fat with sesamin competing with the act of sesamin freeing up your stored ffas in bodyfat and also taking it before cardio to free up more ffa's. Is it just a certain amount of fat with sesamin that does this? or is it best to take it sans fat if freeing up bodyfat is your main goal?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what threads you make reference to, but I'll simplify by recommending the standard 10g of fat per meal with your SesaThin. This ensure that the SesaThin doesn't get burned as fuel, thus allowing it to do it's 'thang'.

Joelbjj

Awards
sorry I meant posts. I was mainly talking about this exchange here:

QUOTE(Colin @ Jan 31 2007, 04:52 PM)
Why take 3 dosages of sesa at night,kinda wasteful IMO.

I prefer bezafibrate at 200mg 2x e/d,at AM and PM dosing as it's cheaper and actually a good deal stronger than sesamin,not to mention it is absorbed with out without a fatty meal.But then you run into the conundrum of eating through fish oil supplementation,if you dose fish oil at night.FWIW and for honorable mention anyway,WRT acute damage control,bezifibrate cannot be beat.In my run of DCP it was relatively cash money for fat loss/damage control but if you just cheat/binge one day per week( like getting drunk and eating pizza for 3-4 kcal above maiantainance) beza is primo ****.IME,you can only do this once per week without the effects of beza being lost in the shuffle.

And yeah,I could see using sesa x3 if you eat a larger meal at night but still,seems like chocking back more than a wee bit too much.

As you're cutting,taking a dose pre w/o would help to free up FFA to be burnt through the w/o,Spook and Par have both brought this up in the past.Since the BN oil version of sesa is on the cheap tip,I've been partaking in this on the reg.

And finally a sump pull for 5 at 405 is a lofty yet admirable goal.I've never atempted anything past 335 or so on the sumo tip but I will add that compared to conventionals,they're exponentially tougher.

Colin when you suggest taking the sesamin pre w/o, let's say for example cardio, you still take it with fats yeah?

QUOTE(CaptainKimura @ Feb 1 2007, 07:43 PM)
Colin when you suggest taking the sesamin pre w/o, let's say for example cardio, you still take it with fats yeah?

No,not with a meal or fats as that would be counterproductive towards the immediate goal of liberating stored b/f to be oxidized during training.Ample water would be helpful.

Using it pre cardio is ideal with consideration given to the anti-imflammatory properties of sesamin so using it pre weight faring is a trade off.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Without starting a new thread: Sesathin Caps need to be refrigerated correct?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Without starting a new thread: Sesathin Caps need to be refrigerated correct?
It certainly doesn't hurt to store in a cool environement.

Regarding the SesaThin around the workout window:

Inflamation is critical to the hypertrophic response, thus Sesathin is not recommended pre/post workout.

Cardio on the other hand, if performed at a low intensity for an extended period of time, is perfectly acceptable.

Joelbjj

Awards
Ok thaks for the reply, I got the inflammation part and all, my main focus was on the recommendation to take it without a meal pre cardio that colin made. It would just get burned up?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DieselNY Supplements 0
Supplements 17
Anabolics 2
Supplements 14
missrose2u Supplements 17