Is it worth it? Cap + Lipo Ultra...

Is using cap w/ Lipo Ultra worth it?

• The benefits DO out weigh the negative side effects.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • The benefits DO NOT out weigh the negative side effects.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • I'm not too sure.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I've never tried it but wanted to be a part of the poll.

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I mean, really...Is it really worth all of the discomfort and what not? Today is my full first day with it and it's hot as hell outside. It's burning like hell and it doesn't hurt so much as its an annoyance. Quite frankly, there is so much discomfort involved for me that I will not use it ever again. Are the effects even worth 18 hours of straight discomfort?

I even tried washing it off with alcohol but no luck. Nothing will remove it.

P.S. I do know there is a huge thread about this. But, when it comes to a consensus on cap + lipo it is pretty much scattered. Hopefully we can get a consensus here.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, this is not really an answer you can get from anyone else. You have to decide for yourself if the pain is worth it.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heh...good point. Just wanted other's take on this pertaining to how effective they found the addition of cap.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I didn't apply the cap for enough days to see if the pain went down. Others said it did.

I suppose that would skew my results - but my initial thought is HELL NO!

krenalor

Awards
Did the pain actually go down or did they just get used to it is a better question, lol. I was going to try lipo, I probably won't now.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, by all means try the Lipo. But I wouldn't recommend adding cap.

WAHCHING

Awards
from my experience, i would do lipo alone, cap+lipo is a deadly combo, I did cap+lipo for a couple of days and when i was sweating it felt like someone poured gasoline over your stomach and light it with a match, the pain is just too much, my other mistake was trying to shower it off and boy i gotta tell ya it felt like what i explained and that someone was stabbing me with a knife, very painful... so for me just lipo only =D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wahching that is a very intersting sn does it mean anything in particular to you???

krenalor

Awards
I may try Lipo next then for a little stubborn belly fat, I dropped 4+ inches off my waist so far but have stopped losing it there now. My diet for sure has to much sugar and salt but I can't cut anymore without really hating the diet, :box: .
Goal sub 10% bodyfat, presently approximately 13%, January 1st was 22%.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Even though I am going to sound like an idiot...
What is this stuff??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im one of the originals

one of the originals? your age on your profile is off by about 30-40 years isn't it? never the less if you are one of the originals mayhap we know some of the same faces. I am from the alley of Commercial off Grant for sure you are familar with another alley Wentworth?? If so it is nice see a familar face. Per chance did you happen to eat any JellyBeans in your youth? Rage sorry to kind of hijack your thread much apologies I am just so surprised to find a face who might be from my past on a public board.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL, we need Chuck Woolery in this *****.

Drachus

Awards
I remain skeptical. All we have is an article by Spook and some anecdotal evidence, I was unable to locate any research showing that the cap does exactly what Spook says it does(and found some which speak to the contrary, at least in hamsters) I was hoping Spook would chime into the original thread and shine some light on the subject.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using Lipo Ultra + 1/2 bottle of IBE Clen for about 7 days now. I believe I am starting to see results getting this last bit of lower ab fat off.

BV

thehawk23

Awards
I've used the combination of lipoderm-y(just yohimbine + caffeine) + liquid clen from IBE and capsaicin for 4-6 weeks prior to my last contest. I would say I lost a disproportionate amount of fat from my thighs/hammies/butt using this. IT didnt work as well for my lower abs. My thigh skinfolds mid-thigh started at 7 and ended at 5 my upper thigh skinfold started at 9-10 and ended at 6-7. The capsaicin - the more you use it, the less its a bother truly.

How it would work without the clen - don't know. I do know ive used lipoderm-y and lipo-ultra without either clen OR capsaicin and it has NEVER worked on my thighs so take that for what its worth.

Also ive used this without a total weekly caloric defecit(meaning my total calories per week w/ refeeds) and it doesn't work nearly as welll. Keep the nutrition aspect in mind.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on LipoUltra+Clen for about a month now, and although Ive lost quite a bit of fat, that's more due to a much more strict diet/training regimen then the Lipo, IMO.

Im applying the Lipoderm to my lower abs and obliques, and they've definitely gotten leaner - but at the same rate and proportion to other bodyparts that they always did.

On the plus side, Im getting NO negative sides from the addition of the clenbuterol.

BV

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback BV. I'll probably never try to combo again.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback BV. I'll probably never try to combo again.
No problem brutha :)

Ive been trying to cut for over a year now. Probably about 6-7 months of total dedicated effort.. Gone from 240 lbs 18+% BF to ~210 lbs, ~10%BF. Ive run the gamut of natural cutting supps (with the exception of strong thyroid stimulators like Dicana, Thyrotabs,etc)

Camphobolic+Sesamin and PGHT seemed to have a noticable effect on fatloss when I was +12% BF. When I hit 11% though, I completely plateaued and every dietary change, supplement i tried couldnt get me through it.

Then I started working out 6 days a week, about 3-4 of those days 2x per day. I switched my main training session from 9:30 pm to 6:00am (that was rough!!), and a few days a week I do a few sets of whatever exercises I miss after work at 7pm. I also bumped up my caloric intake a bit to stave off muscle loss.

Now, all Im taking is a generic multivitamin, 1000mg vitamin C/day, and the LipoDerm+Clen, and the fat burning off like crazy AND Im getting stronger.

The Lipo may be going systemic and contributing to this progress, but I dont think its working as intented and displacing lower abdominal fat any faster than usual.

IMO, the best tool to use while cutting is a good natural anabolic aid like Cissus, CEE, Activate + Rebound, etc. Strict diet and work your ass off.

I have lost a bit of muscle through all this, but intend to gain that back quickly with a little hormonal boost.:) It will be a nice reward after this arduous cutting bonanza:)

Sorry to ramble:)

BV

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're rambling is much enjoyed. Whenever people ask me about fatloss products I'll recommend a few basic supplements that are solid then I'll give them my main recommendation of going with somethign like the NHA stack or Powerfull. This is a great plan of attack.

HairyLarry35

Awards
On every thread that I have come acrossed (including this one), people seem to be on the fence when it comes to this transdermal combonation.

I fell off the wagon a while ago and have been working my ass off to get back in shape since. I've lost a lot of weight through running and a very intense lifting program, but I am no where close to where I want to be.

My question is, do you guys think using this combo plus something like ALRI's Venom Tri-Lean System would be good to help me achieve my desired results? Or is it just overkill? Either way, I already purchased the Tri-Lean System at a bargin and want to give it a go.

Sorry about the sob story. Just wanted to give you guys a little backgroung.

Thanks,
HL

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
More power to you man. IMO, if you're making great progress without supps, keep that ish up!!!! When you hit a plateu throw in something simple like EC.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im on my second bottle now. While I dont think its doing much for fatloss, it IS working great to reduce water in the area applied.

Viator

Awards
The reason so many people find it unbearable is that they either: a: use capsacian arthritis cream which contains too much cap, or b: use "pure-cap" like yr. supposed to and use too much of that.

I've found that 2 droppers full of "pure-cap" in 4 oz of Lipo is bearable AND effective. Also, you can get that lidocaine stuff for desensitizing your penis and spray it on if you overdo the cap. Before a cardio session is a good time to apply the lidocaine spray. I think procaine is cheaper and easier to get; that'll probably work too.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The reason so many people find it unbearable is that they either: a: use capsacian arthritis cream which contains too much cap, or b: use "pure-cap" like yr. supposed to and use too much of that.

I've found that 2 droppers full of "pure-cap" in 4 oz of Lipo is bearable AND effective. Also, you can get that lidocaine stuff for desensitizing your penis and spray it on if you overdo the cap. Before a cardio session is a good time to apply the lidocaine spray. I think procaine is cheaper and easier to get; that'll probably work too.
That makes sense. Pure cap is hard to buy, harder than the athritis cream.

Lidocaine....hmmm

HairyLarry35

Awards
I'm using ALRI's Tri-Lean System as well as cap+lipo+clen (not to mention waking up at 6am to either run or hit the weights,) and have had a VERY significant change in my bodyfat with a little muscle loss.

But when it comes down to just using this transdermal, I found that the first few days were really the worst. If you can tough it out through that nightmare, then you're in the clear. Just make sure you clean your hands off extremely well!! If you rub your eye or pick your nose, you might as well be holding a blow torch.

Does this combo help? Probably. Or at least like BV said, it is reducing water weight in that area.

Now, this comment isn't aimed towards BV or Rage or anybody else who obviously knows a thing or two, BUT I would say you are better off not buying anything unless you can get your ass out of bed in the morning and run. Honestly, if you can't do that or have a clean, calculated diet (don't starve yourself!), then buying anything is just a waste of money. A lot can be accomplished with motivation and the will to change. Although... with that last 10%, sometimes you need something to give you a boost!

HL

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm using ALRI's Tri-Lean System as well as cap+lipo+clen (not to mention waking up at 6am to either run or hit the weights,) and have had a VERY significant change in my bodyfat with a little muscle loss.

But when it comes down to just using this transdermal, I found that the first few days were really the worst. If you can tough it out through that nightmare, then you're in the clear. Just make sure you clean your hands off extremely well!! If you rub your eye or pick your nose, you might as well be holding a blow torch.

Does this combo help? Probably. Or at least like BV said, it is reducing water weight in that area.

Now, this comment isn't aimed towards BV or Rage or anybody else who obviously knows a thing or two, BUT I would say you are better off not buying anything unless you can get your ass out of bed in the morning and run. Honestly, if you can't do that or have a clean, calculated diet (don't starve yourself!), then buying anything is just a waste of money. A lot can be accomplished with motivation and the will to change. Although... with that last 10%, sometimes you need something to give you a boost!

HL
Exactly. I refused to use any cutting products until I hit a level that I feel good about.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll use this stuff for that stubborn lower ab fat, i intend on doing the whole Lipoderm Ultra+Clen+Cap. I'm currently using lipo-6 along with PowerFull/Cialabol/Rem/ATD, i'm getting some good recomping going on, but i wanna get down to sub 10% and with my body type i'll need all the help i can get. I do want to try out Dicana+Stizm+Camphobolic i think that would be a good stack.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I've done 3 hard cuts in the summers past, the most recent inclusive. two of those summers I've religiously applied Lipoderm in accordance with my cutting protocol and the third, I slacked off. I was much leaner and well defined in the abdominal region with the regimented application then when not and my bf% was comparable on all 3 occasions. I've also added Clen and we don't lie when we say that works too ;).

hornyjuan

Awards
What kind of schedule are you using for the lipo+cap combo?

1 day on 1 day off?
4 weeks? 3 weeks straight?
1 week on 1 week off?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
What kind of schedule are you using for the lipo+cap combo?

1 day on 1 day off?
4 weeks? 3 weeks straight?
1 week on 1 week off?
Dose as one would Lipoderm Ultra standalone. Assuming your skin doesn't get irritated from the Cap.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've found that 2 droppers full of "pure-cap" in 4 oz of Lipo is bearable AND effective. Also, you can get that lidocaine stuff for desensitizing your penis and spray it on if you overdo the cap.
Who is rubbing cap or lipoderm on their penis? Forgetting the cap question, who wants a leaner more defined penis?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.

This **** runs downhill in the shower and burns like a mofo.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Who is rubbing cap or lipoderm on their penis? Forgetting the cap question, who wants a leaner more defined penis?

Why would you want to desensitize your penis, for that matter?

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I know the pain from RK's dies down significantly at about day three from personal experience. Many days I feel no pain whatsoever. I've tried cap, as well, and cap is def not for the squeamish. That ****'s gotta hurt at least 5x as much as RK's :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the pain from RK's dies down significantly at about day three from personal experience. Many days I feel no pain whatsoever. I've tried cap, as well, and cap is def not for the squeamish. That ****'s gotta hurt at least 5x as much as RK's :D
Geez, i've got 2g of RK mixed in with my lipo-y, and I rub cap on top afterwards. And its .015 strength cap no less. Be a man ;)

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Geez, i've got 2g of RK mixed in with my lipo-y, and I rub cap on top afterwards. And its .015 strength cap no less. Be a man ;)
EasyEJL can you try Lipo+Cap in a sauna. I just want to know if you get any good results. In fact, try to look for an infrared sauna. I hear those do wonders.

BTW you can pour that .015 cap into your LipoY bottle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL can you try Lipo+Cap in a sauna. I just want to know if you get any good results. In fact, try to look for an infrared sauna. I hear those do wonders.

having already added the RK and some other oils, I was a little concerned to try and force more into the lipoderm. I don't have access to a sauna, other than the general "living in florida" 95 degree 95% relative humidity.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established

I ran out of the cap cream and found the roll on cap that EasyEJL is talking about.
I dumped it in to the bottle to save time. Doesn't seem to burn as much, but then again I was using a lot of the cream.

I'm in Florida too and it's painful when you are outside and instantly start sweating. My stomach gets all red. I'm starting to grow quite fond of the feeling though. Especially with the results I'm getting

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow all those years of tanning lotion tinglers must have desensitized me. I feel nothing from cap and lipo. It gives nice results but even sweaty at the gym or in the tanning bed I feel no pain.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Wow all those years of tanning lotion tinglers must have desensitized me. I feel nothing from cap and lipo. It gives nice results but even sweaty at the gym or in the tanning bed I feel no pain.
You're lucky, still after 3 weeks it burns badly. My entire abdominal area gets red like I laid in the sun for 8 hours.
Still, it's worth it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're lucky, still after 3 weeks it burns badly. My entire abdominal area gets red like I laid in the sun for 8 hours.
Still, it's worth it.
Hopefully you will become immune to the pain soon:(