HEAT/Amp combo

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
this is discussed quite a bit over at avant's board but i havent seen anybody here talking about the combo. ive been taking 2 heat and 1 amp first thing in the morning and then 3 heat and 2 amp before i got to work at about 330 in the afternoon for a week and half now. there has been no diminishing feeling of euphoria/energy whatsoever. and the combo of both kills my appetite and may be one of the better fat burning combos ive tried. anybody else tried it?

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
The feeling is great. But I lost the Euphoria after a few uses. But it still gave me great energy and focus.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Giantz, have you tried cycling off for a few days? That should bring the euphoric feeling back.

This stack is getting unbelievable reviews. I really need to try it for myself soon.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I did, still was not the same. I need a few weeks most likely, but how????:rofl:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Maybe try replenishing some of your dopamine and nor-epinephrine with some L-Tyrosine, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I personally recommend taking two days off for every one day on, and using L-tyrosine (3-5g/day) on your off days.

I also find for some reason choline & aniracetam seems to 'tweak' the AMP/HEAT effect and make it even stronger, which make have something to do with the evodiamine interplay with cholinergic transmission.

WAHCHING

Awards
I was looking into this stack, how would you cycle this? I have a big tolerance for stims, is this better then ECY or the same?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As far as mood enhancement and energy goes, it seems clearly superior to ECY.

We're currently testing it for fat loss. Well, about to test it. We're gathering testers right now.

You should probably cycle off of the stack after a few months.

WAHCHING

Awards
As far as mood enhancement and energy goes, it seems clearly superior to ECY.

We're currently testing it for fat loss. Well, about to test it. We're gathering testers right now.

You should probably cycle off of the stack after a few months.
hmm im thinking about getting it from 1fast, thats if im not one of the testers. since most of the products i tried from you guys (sesathin,lipoderm ultra) works.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does the Fat Loss aspect of this look to you all Avant? Very promising? Or is this more of just a stimulant stack? Wondering, because Im going to pick some up soon.

Adams

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On paper, it looks very promising as a thermogenic fat loss stack. However, on paper is sometimes a different thing than the real world, so that's what we're selecting testors for in the supplements forum: to test it out in the real world.

We all know it is the king stack for energy at this point, we just now want to see what it can do for fat loss. I suspect the results will be very pleasing.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats all I needed to hear... Ill be picking it up for sure, and report back!!!

Adams

liftin mama

Awards
this may be a "dumb" question...BUT girls can cycle this too??? :)

liftin mama

Awards
sounds good to me then....i'm a special ed. teacher and would love the extra energy!

liftin mama

Awards
i know heat is an avant labs product...but is AMP on there too????

TUCKER

Awards
is heat more of a weight loss supplement tho? i really wanna try this stack out, but i would hope that at least one of these products works more directly on weightloss since amp is more energy based..

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
heat was designed as a fatloss/appetite suppresor

scrnname

Awards
I read a bad review about combing Heat+Amp with SSri's (maybe got the letters mixed up sorry). What's you take on this info?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TUCKER, an SSRI is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. They are used to treat a variety of psychiatric and psychological conditions, such as depression and anxiety. Examples include Paxil, Zoloft, and Lexapro.

scrn, it is not a good idea to take H.E.A.T./AMP with an SSRI because the former combination contains MAOIs. Doing so could result in a very unpleasant situation.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay.. I have gotten my combo in... can anyone give me a good dosing regime for fatloss? I am pretty good with stims.

200 pds
6'1
Male
Hold fat around waist.

Adams

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We recommend 1 AMP + 2 H.E.A.T. at a maximum of three times per day.

Start off slow, though, to assess your tolerance.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You mean to enhance the effects?

Some guys get something from it but others don't. You might try it out to see how you like it.

TUCKER

Awards
finally started this stack...took 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 again around 3..great energy stack, doesnt really curve my appetite...i tried it again the next day, and the feeling wasnt as strong as the day before..actually got kind of tired and started yawning in the gym..so i took off today on the pills and will try them again tomorrow..but i do like the feeling you get..its strong but not overly strong to the point where you start getting the jitters

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm testing it over on Avant for fat loss and it's been quite efficient for appetite control and energy so far.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive worked up to 4amp & 4heat. Not as amazing as i had anticipated from reviews but good energy. No agitation.

Good stacked with Powerfull

Bit of a crash for me, its doesnt feel bad, im just ready for bed, which is good as i train in the evenings.