- 10-30-2005, 01:02 PM
- 10-30-2005, 01:19 PM
10-30-2005, 01:20 PM
10-31-2005, 12:58 AM
10-31-2005, 06:31 AM
10-31-2005, 01:36 PM
dam heard good things on the TGelOriginally Posted by sir.kevin
got some penertrate and phlo gel on the way thou
11-01-2005, 03:24 AM
11-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Systemic topicals are really easy to homebrew. Just use 80% isopropyl alcohol (the stuff at the store that is 10% water) and add 20% veggie oil.
You could also add 5-10% DMSO if you wanted.
11-01-2005, 11:04 AM
11-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Wow - I've seen several transdermal recipes and, candidly, this seems so easy it looks "too good to be true". I'm not doubting; rather I'm optimistic!!!Originally Posted by Par Deus
How would this easier recipe compare (in terms of effectiveness) to the somewhat more detailed transdermal recipes
40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP )
10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
I would prefer Par Deus' recipe due to its ease (both with mixing and obtaining supplies). Does anyone have experience with Par's recipe?
11-11-2005, 12:48 AM
I haven't tried that specific recipe that Par mentioned, but I have tried his carriers via One and One+. Rest assured that the guy definitely knows what he's talking about in terms of topical delivery.
I'm not sure how it would compare to other, more advanced carriers, but no doubt it would get the job done pretty well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Super Tri's in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-26-2006, 09:49 AM
- By WiNgS in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2003, 04:35 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:33 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2003, 11:58 PM
- By whale in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2002, 04:02 PM