Adding Caffeine to Lipo-Y

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I have a bunch of Lipo-Y--original formula--and I want to add some caffeine to it. What is a suitable amount for a 4-ounce bottle?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I believe there are three grams of Y-hcl in Lipo to which you could easily add 3 grams of caffeine. You may be able to squeeze in more but you will surely be able to get a minimum of 3 grams.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Is 3 grams per 4 ounces Lipo-Y enough to see effects?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Coupled with a caloric deficit, Lipoderm-Y ‘s targeted delivery accelerates localized fat loss in those typically stubborn areas, such as a hips, thighs, and butt.

Finally, caffeine also helps remove excess water in the area, so results are even more apparant.

Each 4oz bottle contains 30-60 applications, with 3 grams of Yohimbine HCl and 4.5g of caffeine per bottle.
Based on this quote from their site 4.5g is in their Lipo-Y w/C so it is safe to suggest that you could get the same in yourself. Effectivity is dependent on many variables that are all in your hands.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help. I'll report back my findings. Last time I used Lipo-Y regular, I didn't see the effects of the topical until I had stopped using it and the bloast went away...hence the addition of the caffeine.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
3.5g of caffeine in a bottle is more than sufficient for results & a diuretic effect.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I got 4 grams in, no problem, only needed shaking, no heat.