Sesathin updates????

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
So are we getting any good news on the sesathin today? I read in a few threads across several boards that Avant might know more today about the much sought after sesathin. :)

just checking....

koal

Awards
So are we getting any good news on the sesathin today? I read in a few threads across several boards that Avant might know more today about the much sought after sesathin. :)

just checking....
bump

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Bumpity-bump-bump. How the gel caps look?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
there are too many back orders for the liquid, so gel caps are probaly far off. I cant relay any good news on the Sesathin.......but I did save a bunch of money on my car insurance.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
there are too many back orders for the liquid, so gel caps are probaly far off. I cant relay any good news on the Sesathin.......but I did save a bunch of money on my car insurance.
:rofl:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was priceless! :lol:

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It will be in on Wednesday, and start shipping Wed or Thursday.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We got several orders out yesterday. I believe a few retailers have put it up as pre-order at a discount for the next couple days.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Isthe price rise permanant or do you forsee a price drop in the raws back to what it was before?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Isthe price rise permanant or do you forsee a price drop in the raws back to what it was before?
Impossible to say either way right now. We'd like very much to remedy a lot of supply issues with the Sesathin raws. Only time will tell, really.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do not foresee a price decrease any time soon. We have not really even begun to market SesaThin at this point, yet we cannot keep up with demand.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Props to Par & Spook for the Sesathin - totally love the stuff!

And props to Stryder @ NutraPlanet - my Sesathin shipped yesterday morning...and arrived via DHL this morning (before coffee, even)!

:thumbsup:

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We are actually going to do another beta run of the caps, very soon.

I would expect them to be up on our site in 3 or so weeks.

These will be powder in regular capsules, not liquid in gelcaps as the final version will be.