phenogen and bulking

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking phenogen while trying to bulk, and feel like I have actually lost mass. Is this due to the ATP depletion from the 'aerobic' properties phenogen possesses, or is the problem elsewhere? Would you recommend I continue dosing phenogen or discontinue usage? Currently I take 2 caps 3x/day as indicated for clean bulking.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I have also done some reading about Phenogen and how it depletes muscle creatine levels.. what would happen if one were to take creatine and phenogen at the same time??

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I personally would opt for SesaThin for clean bulking.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
I have also done some reading about Phenogen and how it depletes muscle creatine levels.. what would happen if one were to take creatine and phenogen at the same time??
"1 - 1 = 0"

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking phenogen while trying to bulk, and feel like I have actually lost mass. Is this due to the ATP depletion from the 'aerobic' properties phenogen possesses, or is the problem elsewhere? Would you recommend I continue dosing phenogen or discontinue usage? Currently I take 2 caps 3x/day as indicated for clean bulking.
Both the Sesathin and the AMPk activation from the GPA is going to increase glucose oxidation/glycolysis, so chances are if your carb intake isn't high enough to keep up with the increased rate of substrate usage your muscle glycogen stores are going to be lower than normal. I would suggest either a.) increasing carbohydrate intake or b.) cutting back your dosage of Phenogen.