How I finished my Sesathin

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well today I finished my Sesathin. I couldn't draw any out with the syringe. I shook it up really good a few times and still could not get any out. So what I did was take the cap off, get a plate, and tap it over and over again on the plate. Well I got a lot out of it, probally around 12 ml. I did this for around 10 minutes till I got everything out of it. I still like the taste of this stuff, but I wish the gel caps would come out soon because I don't want to deal with this problem again. I don't know if it will be worth the extra cost though...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Well today I finished my Sesathin. I couldn't draw any out with the syringe. I shook it up really good a few times and still could not get any out. So what I did was take the cap off, get a plate, and tap it over and over again on the plate. Well I got a lot out of it, probally around 12 ml. I did this for around 10 minutes till I got everything out of it. I still like the taste of this stuff, but I wish the gel caps would come out soon because I don't want to deal with this problem again. I don't know if it will be worth the extra cost though...
you can also shoot some water in, shake it up, and extract the remains easily....

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I usually do. Caps will be nice though, sometimes.

Olive oil also works well. Seems to be a common problem with Sesathin no matter how dilligenty you shake the bottle prior to use. Time for some gellcaps.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gonna save the bottle, I don't know what for but I would find a use for it. Anyway, I let it sit overnight. I filled it with soapy hot water and it still had some oil stuck to the sides and it wouldn't come off. Oh well I trashed the bottle.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Didn't they make caps of it called Sesamin for about twice the price? I haven't seen those around, but they put it into one of their products. I believe it is powder.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I just leave my bottle upside-down in the fridge. Seems to empty pretty well. I would think that you could put some Bicardi in the bottle to clean it. I'm assuming that you would use this type of bottle with some kind of solvent anyway.... :think: