-Ab-Solved Sale!
-Future Products Update
-Call for Authors

http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good articles and good sale on the absolved. BTW, I'm thrilled that AL will still make the carrier for Absolved. Thanks for leaving that option open.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Good articles and good sale on the absolved. BTW, I'm thrilled that AL will still make the carrier for Absolved. Thanks for leaving that option open.
Yeah. The main issue for Humanetics was the actual retail transdermal preparation using their 7-oxo-dhea. So while the actual pre-dispersed preparation has to be removed from our product line, we tend to be pretty libertarian about 'personal supplement modification'. In other words, CNW has cheap 7-oxo powder, and what you do in your kitchen with is your own damn business...

Happy homebrewing all.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy your writing style Loki. Great Clen write-up.

darius

What will it take for you guys to come out with the Matrix ABS Gel #3 now??
:D

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure it will wait until Absolved is no longer available. Plus it builds anticipation. :)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
this solves the muscle magazine dilemma to be sure! thanks, Avant and all who contribute.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Localized transdermal delivery topical. Same stuff as Ab-Solved, without the added ingredients.
yep. There was a demand for it by some. You can do some pretty nifty things with it.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Plus, assuming everything goes according to plan with sourcing, we will have the beta for oral version out by the end of May.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
now if we could only get some bulk 7-oh and rebound xt powder to go with the gel

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
7-OH-dhea needs to pass through the liver; it is better suited for oral, rather than transdermal delivery (unlike its cousin-metabolite 7-OXO-dhea).

Rebound XT powder would be workable in a transdermal if you could source it.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
7-OH-dhea needs to pass through the liver; it is better suited for oral, rather than transdermal delivery (unlike its cousin-metabolite 7-OXO-dhea).

Rebound XT powder would be workable in a transdermal if you could source it.
my bad i forgot one is like the "prohormone" to the other..correct?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Well, 7-OXO and 7-OH are both DHEA metabolites. It's just that 7
-hydroxy-DHEA, 16
-hydroxy-DHEA, and 7ß-hydroxy-DHEA are the three prime oxidative metabolite-endproducts of microsomal fractions in the liver when intact DHEA is dosed.

CYP3A4 and CYP3A5 are the cytochrome enzymes responsible for their production/metabolization.

But when you take 7
-hydroxy-DHEA/7ß-hydroxy-DHEA themselves, orally, some is metabolized into a hydroxy derivative, and some just gets converted and reconverted (via a 7-OXO intermediary) so that it ends up intact in its original form, or converts from 7
to 7ß, or vice versa.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
:think: :think: :think: :think:

Watching Chris grow up is really boggling my old, feeble mind :icon_lol:

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
:think: :think: :think: :think:

Watching Chris grow up is really boggling my old, feeble mind :icon_lol:
The irony is that after just rereading some of Spook's writings just now, I was thinking I really need to pick up my game. I may just make a text-book run tomorrow. All I know right now is that I still have a lot to learn trying to play catch-up. So I guess you can at least take satisfaction in knowing that we're definitely focused "round here".

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
actually this has been done... ok, twas a few beers too many, but believe me, oh has it been done.... and yes, there is a scar from the steak knife...

I hope that is not sarcasim. There are those of us transdermal junkies that would rub steak on our bodies if we could manage it.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Plus, assuming everything goes according to plan with sourcing, we will have the beta for oral version out by the end of May.
Can you elaborate further on this statement? Beta for oral version of absolved?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Oral Ab-Solved = "Ab-Solved in a Pill" (obviously--although it will be slightly different and will have at least one ingredient you guys haven't seen before)

Beta just means "beta version", as opposed to the final version. Every time we bring out a new product, we always do a beta run, where we sell it at a pretty hefty discount from our site direct only, before we bring out the final version and start selling it to retailers. The reasoning is to test the product in a limited market to make sure it lives up to its billing. Then, if feedback is positive, we move to the final version and start shipping to places like 1Fast and Nutraplanet.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
my bad i forgot one is like the "prohormone" to the other..correct?
It comes down to REDOX mediation of 11betaHSD (the enzyme that interconverts cortisol and cortisone)

7alpha-OH and 7-keto have the complete opposite effect on this enzyme (and each is converted to the other by it)

Likewise, with HPA disfunction the situation with cortisol/cortisone is the exact opposite in the liver and peripheral tissues such as adipose, muscle, and brain.

Thus, oral 7alpha-hydroxy does largely the same as topical 7-keto

My Ab-Solved write-up goes into all of this in great detail.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Man I’m getting a bit confused with all this…

So when it comes down to it, and helping me on deciding between buying more ab-solved before it runs out or the new oral when that becomes available…for the purposes of targetting the abdominal area and the waist, which do u guys believe is more effective?

Also the oral-absolved, how will that compare to Lean Extreme, or would using both be redundant?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
- If you want to directly target one local area of abdominal fat, you should use the transdermal version. The new oral will be a more 'all-encompassing' product, but it probably will not have the same local potency as the transdermal.

- There will probably be too much overlap in effect between oral Ab-Solved and Lean Xtreme. You could conceivably stack the two using a reduced dose of each, but, in general, they're going to overlap a good deal in overall effect.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
that's what I thought, but I needed an expert's confirmation :thumbsup: