Sesathin gelcaps

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Any updated ETA on when these will be available? Just curious, I'm anxious to try the caps...

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Should be very soon: "2-3 weeks" at the most was the latest update I got--unless something I am unaware of has changed. We definitely want to get them out to retailers ASAP.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I see a quick sell-out. This will be very popular. :thumbsup:

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I myself dont mind the liquid. I actually like it when bulking, becuase many times, I will take a small dose with certain meals, like 1/4 ml. I like the ability to tailor my dose to my needs. But, others, like my GF, gags at the thought of taking it straight. I usually stick it in her food, she never notices the taste either.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
has the oiliness of the caps been straightened out?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I like the oil, but I'm trying to get my mom to use Sesathin and she can't stand the oil. Gelcaps will be an instant buy for her.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, my gf won't take the liquid, so the caps will be primarily for her, and I'm going to keep some at work as well.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It will actually probably be 4 weeks on the caps. We've had all kinds of delays getting the raws. Finally supposed to have them in the next two weeks, but then we still have to have the production run.

These caps will be much prettier than the betas, and they will not be oily on the outside.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
I will be making a purchase of Sesamin very soon. I just wanted to know if Sesamin and/or the caps coming out need to be refrigerated?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
great news, Caleb - pretty's nice - but non-oily is the thing...

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
I will be making a purchase of Sesamin very soon. I just wanted to know if Sesamin and/or the caps coming out need to be refrigerated?
Refrigeration is not/will not be necessary.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Is there any reason then it says to keep the liquid in the fridge after opening? Would it actually be okay then if I left it out?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Is there any reason then it says to keep the liquid in the fridge after opening? Would it actually be okay then if I left it out?
Refrigeration is going to dull the taste slightly, as well as slow the rate of separation between the liquid, lecithin, and sesamin/episesamin. Other than that, there's really no difference: as long as you remember to shake the bottle well either way before dosing, it stores at room temperature just fine.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Th refrideration instructions were added as a precaution because of a few reports of "rancid SesaThin" about 9 months ago.

The caps definitely do not need refridgeration and the liquid shouldn't.