Future Products...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at your future products sections and noticed this. Can anyone tell us a little more about this product (ie release date, nutritional facts, pricing etc)? Are there any other future products you can tell us about?

FED MASS EDITION: FED is a revolutionary Meal Replacement Powder based on the science behind Avant Labs’ groundbreaking diet aid and metabolic enhancer, LeptiGen.

The macronutrient profile and high-quality ingredients in FED make it unparalleled in its own right. Each protein source is selected for its synergistic effect on body composition. Specific carbohydrates and fibers have been chosen to achieve maximal nutrient signaling and increase protein synthesis and activate whole-body anabolism. Key amino acids are added to further enhance protein uptake, and fats have been hand picked not merely for taste, but to aid body composition and increase leptin sensitivity. This alone makes FED no ordinary MRP.

Add to this blend the appropriate micronutrients from LeptiGen, designed to send the strongest possible fed signal per calorie, and we give you an unparalleled weapon to aid you in the war against nature.

FED Mass Edition sends a stronger fed signal per calorie than does food, so the user can consume maintenance, or slightly above maintenance calories, while triggering the anabolic reactions typified by a much higher calorie surplus. With FED Mass Edition, your body receives the anabolic and muscle-building effects of a high-calorie diet, without the presence of mass-phase calories. The result: fat accumulation is minimized drastically, while muscle gain continues at a full pace.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This was designed a while back, actually. We even began testing flavoring systems, and it was coming out well. The problem was that it was too expensive to make and would have therefore carried to expensive of a price, which the market just won't bear.

When we tweaked the formula to make it cost-effective, it was just a very good MRP, and nothing spectacular, so the project was shelved until we can get the cost down.

Another product in the works is a pre-workout Stim -- DOMINATE. We alpha tested a few versions, an none were as impressive in practice as they were on paper, so Caleb is redesigning this.

Also in the works is an ultimate oil blend, which will provide all the necessary EFAs in the right amounts.

Yet another product is one that will increase protein synthesis post workout.

The last that is on the front burner is a non-androgenic nutrient partitioner.

topolo

Banned
Awards
TP, will you soon make a product that I willl respond to........please

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Also in the works is an ultimate oil blend, which will provide all the necessary EFAs in the right amounts.
Ultimate oil blend as in something like Udo's choice? Care to elaborate? What's the ETA?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I remeber Par hinting at it a while back, something with Sesathin and Enova, possibly others.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I use Enova on a daily basis. Its pretty cheap. I think Pat Arnold said he is putting it in his new Weight Gainer as well.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I figured I would do a search and this is what I came up with.

How It Works

Enova™ oil is the first cooking oil clinically shown to help you maintain a healthy weight when used as part of a sensible diet. Studies show that, compared to other cooking and salad oils, less Enova™ oil is stored in the body as fat. Foods made with Enova™oil taste just like foods made with traditional oil – so you can eat a sensible diet complete with the satisfying food you love and maintain a healthy weight. Your body breaks down the fat in foods into components the intestine can absorb. These components are called fatty acids. Then the intestine rebuilds the fatty acids into fat molecules and combines them into packets that are sent to the bloodstream, to be stored in body tissues. But your body doesn’t treat all fats quite the same, and that’s why Enova™ oil is so special.

Traditional cooking oils consist mostly of fat molecules called triacylglycerols, or TAGs, with a small amount of diacylglycerols, or DAGs. Enova™ oil consists mostly of DAGs. TAGs carry three fatty acids on a backbone molecule; DAGs carry two fatty acids in the first and second positions on the backbone (1,2 DAGs) or in the first and third positions (1,3 DAGs). Your body breaks down Enova™ oil and traditional TAG oils exactly the same way and absorbs the resulting fatty acids into the intestine.

Enova™ oil consists of at least 80% DAGs. Approximately seventy percent of these DAGs are the (1,3) form of diacylglycerol. Due to the shape of the (1,3) DAG molecules, enzymes in the intestine can't recombine most of the pieces of this fat into fat molecules, so less fat is passed into the bloodstream to be stored in the body. Less of the DAG in Enova™ Oil is stored in the body as fat.

http://www.enovaoil.com/about/faq.asp

Click on the link above for more FAQ's

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any more info about this?
It is not just for post-workout, it is basically designed to make meals (or workout shakes) more "potent". It has 7-8 of my favorite nutrients for increasing protein synthesis/anabolism.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
It is not just for post-workout, it is basically designed to make meals (or workout shakes) more "potent". It has 7-8 of my favorite nutrients for increasing protein synthesis/anabolism.
I name a few, tell me if i'm wrong :)

betaine hcl
piperine
choline

shyboy

Awards
Unfortunately I assume the Absolved Ultra is a dead issue since
regular Absolved is now discontinued.
Any chance of the just the gel/lotion being available for homebrewing??
Basically everything but the 7-OXO to be added in later?? No one seems
to carry a sufficient carrier to make this.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I assume the Absolved Ultra is a dead issue since
regular Absolved is now discontinued.
Any chance of the just the gel/lotion being available for homebrewing??
Basically everything but the 7-OXO to be added in later?? No one seems
to carry a sufficient carrier to make this.
There is a poll begging avant guys to sell the carrier, gel #3. more than 50 people voted.
I really hope they do. I wanna use it with AAS :)

d2Lw

Awards
How's enova compared to olive oil? or are they completely different monster?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
They are not really in the same fat category. IMO, I would opt for more Olive Oil when bulking, and Enova when dieting. When it comes to cooking though, I would use Enova, it handles heat much better.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
They are not really in the same fat category. IMO, I would opt for more Olive Oil when bulking, and Enova when dieting. When it comes to cooking though, I would use Enova, it handles heat much better.
Yes, different stuff. Be careful to take only extra-virgin olive oil. the normal one is processed with acids and ****.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
DAG/Enova oil is everything that MCTs were supposed to be in regard to cutting. Cutting it's definitely in my top five for fat sources (fish, lecithin, EVOO, egg, DAG).

Pro's right about bulking--it's utility is greatly diminished if you're consuming high calories.

d2Lw

Awards
DAG/Enova oil is everything that MCTs were supposed to be in regard to cutting. Cutting it's definitely in my top five for fat sources (fish, lecithin, EVOO, egg, DAG).

Pro's right about bulking--it's utility is greatly diminished if you're consuming high calories.
Which Oil is EVOO? Olive? :confused:

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
in the middle east and Mediterian countries thay have been useing ANOVA since hundreds of years..........what new about it?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
in the middle east and Mediterian countries thay have been useing ANOVA since hundreds of years..........what new about it?
They havent been using Enova for hundreds of years. Its an engineered fat.