gyno-killer

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its great that AL is here now....really makes AM that much better!!! :thumbsup:

question: im getting ready to do cutter that will hopefully take me from a soft 207 to a lean 190-5 and help me to lose my puffy nips that i hate so much. part of the cycle will involve some home-made andractim (topical DHT in ab-solved) for 8 weeks. i trust that ab-solved would be the way to go and not lipodermY???

also, i was planning on adding 5g of DHT, which would bring the concentration of DHT to approx 42mg/ml or is the ab-solved already at the saturation point in the gel?

thanks

Last edited:
prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Shadowjack is an expert on this, but Im pretty sure 5g is too much to add.

Edit: From what I remeber, 7g is the saturation point. So you have room to add more, but not 5g. If AL's board wasnt moving as slow as piss, I could do a search.

Saladin

Awards
If you're trying to get rid of your gyno transdermally, why not add Rebound XT instead? This is assuming the Absolved gel is a suitable carrier.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks prolangtum. i tried to search AL a while back, but couldnt find the answer. i wish i could get that gel #3 still....

saladin: i will be taking R-XT orally as well. are you saying to open the caps and add that to the ab-solved?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
thanks prolangtum. i tried to search AL a while back, but couldnt find the answer. i wish i could get that gel #3 still....

saladin: i will be taking R-XT orally as well. are you saying to open the caps and add that to the ab-solved?
I wouldnt add the caps to absolved. I think the fillers would make for clogging. After doing some searching, it seems people are getting anywhere from 2.5-3.2 grams into the new absolved. A little slow heating in a water bath may be necassary.

Saladin

Awards
T_dot, I think you'd have to see if you can get Rebound XT powder from Sledge.

I have added 3g of powder to Ab-solved before without issue.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Was that the old or new absolved?(with or without sesamin)

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I was stating for the new, Im not sure about Saladin.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
All the more reason why Avant should sell the absolved carrier as it has quite a few potential uses.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was stating for the new, Im not sure about Saladin.
Excellent. I managed to get an extra 2.5g 7oxo into the new absolved, but stopped for fear of over saturating it. I think I'll see if I can get any more in... I'll have news in ~10mins

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heres what I have managed to get in:

When the bottle was fresh, I put in 2.5g 7oxo. Since then I have applied it @ 3ml a day for 2days. So its basically a full bottle still. I just got in another 0.5g and it still appears clump free. I did not ned to heat it, just shake it a lot.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so 3g additional into the new ab-solved.....thanks meathead

saladin: R-XT seems to be working for big guys at less than 100mg ED and i plan to take 50mg ED...it seems pretty efficient orally.

also, bump for the raw gel #3 to be available!!!!!!

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Im taking 2 caps a day of Rebound XT while on a gram of prop. Seems to keep my bloating down fairly well, and hasnt aggrevated my existing gyno.

Forum User X

Awards
I got 3.2 grams of 3-Alpha into Absolved. Not sure if I could get in more but I didn't want to risk it.

I too want Absolved's carrier. Maybe they can make a limited batch of it and put some out once in a great while?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I too want Absolved's carrier. Maybe they can make a limited batch of it and put some out once in a great while?
youre right.....that would the PERFECT avant grand entrance at AM :wave:

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
If you're trying to get rid of your gyno transdermally, why not add Rebound XT instead? This is assuming the Absolved gel is a suitable carrier.
Is this really possible? I asked this on another thread about if you could atleast use a trandermal product like Lipoderm Ultra and Cap HP to reduce gyno size. So is this really possible?

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rebound XT has a very low effective dose, so the capsules are going to have a lot of filler, but aside from that, yes, Ab-Solved would be an excellent carrier.

But, you just might see a really, really good product for your purposes in the next month or so.....

InTrouble

Awards
I have a couple of questions i'd like to ask. The first is do probation officers in California test for prohormones or testosterone? If they do, how long does a prohormonal or testosterone last in my system?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of questions i'd like to ask. The first is do probation officers in California test for prohormones or testosterone? If they do, how long does a prohormonal or testosterone last in my system?
I doubt it. They don't in TX, or for federal cases either.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it depends on what you were busted for. If it was for steroids then they will run basic tests to see if your t/epi-t levels are out of whack. If so further testing may be done. Whether RXT will skew this ratio I can't say.

As for 3aa reducing gyno, I have tried this with moderate success but believe there are far better alternatives. Aromasin/Exemestane at 12.5-25mg/day is highly effective at reducing gyno. I have seen two people at my gym alone run it at 12.5mg/day for 4 weeks with significant reduction in gyno and with no acne breakout or sore joints to collaborate other user's experiences. I will shortly partake in a similar cycle to alleviate the Dutasteride induce gyno I got in Janurary.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it depends on what you were busted for. If it was for steroids then they will run basic tests to see if your t/epi-t levels are out of whack. If so further testing may be done. Whether RXT will skew this ratio I can't say.
Are you speaking from experience? Not being an ass, Im actually wondering. In federal cases they do not do this for steroid related offenses. I have a hard time imagining any state budgeting for even a T/ET test.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rebound XT has a very low effective dose, so the capsules are going to have a lot of filler, but aside from that, yes, Ab-Solved would be an excellent carrier.

But, you just might see a really, really good product for your purposes in the next month or so.....
Now wouldn't that be nice. ;)

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BTW, in case people missed it in last month's pimpology, we are going to make Gel #3 available in a couple months (tentatively called "Matrix-ABS")

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any news on the gyno-killer? I've got them tits and I don't want them no more. Never used, either, they just popped up.

Here's what I'm trying : lipoderm-ultra on tits in a cutting cycle with added dicana (thyroid precursor/metabolite) with anabolics. Will I get something out of this considering of course, that I am in caloric deficit and the thyroid thing does what I'm getting it for?

darius

Any news on the gyno-killer? I've got them tits and I don't want them no more. Never used, either, they just popped up.

Here's what I'm trying : lipoderm-ultra on tits in a cutting cycle with added dicana (thyroid precursor/metabolite) with anabolics. Will I get something out of this considering of course, that I am in caloric deficit and the thyroid thing does what I'm getting it for?
Check out the Raloxifene thread in the "Supplements" section of this forum.

SigEp05

Awards
im guessing with the whole RXT ordeal, the gyno-killer project was thrown out?

I believe ALRIs new Ultra Hotter addresses the bioavailability of the ATD anyways.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one for whom that's a cryptic post? I have gyno and would like to UNDERSTAND... So...

What do you mean, RXT ordeal? What effect would that have on the gyno-killer project? What is ATD? You seem knowledgeable about these things, can you or someone else tell me if I might have SOME measure of success with the above-stated program?

Thanks very much.

SigEp05

Awards
chck out the ralox thread, i replied to one of your questions there.

there was a rebound XT recall because the compound was not complete.

ATD is the main ingredient in RXT.

Again, what are your stats...if you are too overweight just losing the fat should get rid of any gyno...and if there is no lump behind the nipple than its not gyno...atleast not the type to worry about.

anabolicfreak

Awards
im guessing with the whole RXT ordeal, the gyno-killer project was thrown out?

I believe ALRIs new Ultra Hotter addresses the bioavailability of the ATD anyways.
ATD already has good bioavailability.

SigEp05

Awards
according to many it does not. ALRI's new ultra hotter suppossedly addresses this problem directly...this is why they even created the new Ultra Hot...

i am just passing on information

anabolicfreak

Awards
I've never heard that. Who are these "many" you refer too (not ALRI)? Can you point me to some scientific info?

SigEp05

Awards
i would trust ALRI's minds over most peoples, the rest of the "many" are those who support Author's theories.

SigEp05

Awards
yep, its official. You just made up a word.

ALRI is undeniably at the forefront of legal supplementation that actually yields great results.

I have no reason not to believe that it was in their best interest to take a great selling ATD based product (Ultra Hot) off the market and replace it with an ATD supplement that addresses an aspect of bioavailability (Ultra Hotter).

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that is just too funny.
what is your evidence beside hypothesis based on someone who's interest is to take your money?
I guess its all hype these days and critical reasoning is long gone...

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long do you think they will receive our money if results don't show up? There are like 10,000 members on this board. The *LAST* thing a company wants to do is look like they are putting out dud products in front of 10,000 people. They're here because they research their stuff, because they test out good and because they believe in them. Most peoples' logs show nice results. Anyways, I'll be starting on one of their producs real soon, so then I can talk from experience. Until then, I say SigEp05 makes sense. Have a chat with the Avant Labs people and you will notice the agreeable nature of the messages and the intelligence behind the them. The last thing a person who screws their end users wants to do is chat with said end-users............ Think about it.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wrong again.
there are alot of folks making enough money without noticeable or superior (SUPERIOR!)results.

SigEp05

Awards
the logs with ultra-hot were nothing but good. It was widely considered to be the best ATD supplement to hit the market. Why on earth would ALRI replace that with an inferior product...Please think before you speak. You are accusing me of being wrong when you yourself has not even shared a shread of "theory" concerning the matter.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't have a theory and dont even know what is going on, that is why I will not purchase anything. I just found the previous poster completley devoid of crticial reasoning. as the former poster suggested, ATD works. why drop a winning hand? only because of hype and logs? well, you will continue to base your spending and usage on logs and I will base mine on facts, and we'll meet again.

SigEp05

Awards
how else do can u base opinons on supplements properly?

Whats written on paper does not necessarily have real world applications. Logs and user feedback is my primary source for information.

Just because science says something works wonders doesn't mean it actually will.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, where you gonna get your FACTS from, genius?

When I read a BigVrunga, or a MatthewD, Wojo, B5150, Cuffs, LakeMountD, Crowler or another long-time member of this board say in his log "I used this and it gave me this result" these are real people sharing their real-life experience.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cool, thats why you are you and I am me. that is exactly following hype vs following science. there are so many good supplements and drugs which are researched and work in a clinical setting, why should I look for a magic pill in someone's log?

I hate to break it to you, but the plural of ancedote is not fact. (kudos to gene of avant on this quote)

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK well, thank you for that information. You do mean "anecdote" right? My question remains unanswered : WHERE do you get them such highly-vaunted FACTS?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thats a valid question. trusted experts and research, although this is lacking I know. we are delving into the philosophical side here but I would jsut say that is why I value critical reasoning so highly, since bottom down facts are so hard to obtain.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you spend like 10$ a year on supplements because there are so little FACTS and only hype, right?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
I personally think they are seriously in err in methylating ATD.

They may yet prove me wrong, but the facts do not look favorably upon the move thus far.

SigEp05

Awards
loki, wasn't the reason DS suggested taking a fatty meal with the RXT to help with absorption? isn't that a sign that ATD has poor bioavailabilty?