Add Yohimbine hcl to Lipoderm-y with c?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just picked up some

2 bottles of Lipoderm-Y with C
10 grams of Yohimbine hcl powder

Just wondering if I can put anymore Yohimbine hcl into the lipoderm and if so how much, or if I'm better just holding on to it and putting it in a transport matrix down the road?

thanks

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is already 3grams of YHCL in lipoderm-y. You probably could add 2 grams to the bottle, which would mean less squirts per application, but other than that I wouldn't see the benefit adding more powder as far as fat-loss is concerned. Just make sure you don't saturate the carrier.

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
or if I'm better just holding on to it and putting it in a transport matrix down the road?
You wouldn't want to put the Y-hcl powder in Transport Matrix, unless you want the Yohimbine distributed systemically, instead of locally (like with Lipo-Y).

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't want to put the Y-hcl powder in Transport Matrix, unless you want the Yohimbine distributed systemically, instead of locally (like with Lipo-Y).
Oh crap.. your right. didn't think that through very much at all. *embaressment*

Grant

Awards
  • Established
If you saturate the carrier does it all come out of solution?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Use clenbuterol (HCl).

The lipoderm carrier is almost perfect for it, and since you only need about 3-5mg (3000-5000mcg) per bottle, you dont have to worry about oversaturation.

Ive found rotating two bottles (1 spiked with clen, 1 normal) on a 1 week on, 1 off basis to avoid significant beta adrenergic functional downregulation on the application sites accelerates local topical fat loss with lipoderm quite readily.

You could also use base clenbuterol (NOT HCl) in Ab-Solved, although this would be less effective (the delivery potential isnt quite as good).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Loki,
I got some Lipo from yall off Amazon to let my Mom try. I added only 300 mcg clen, just to make sure she was ok w/ it. But, do you think she should rotate this 2 on 1 off (weeks) like oral clen?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Loki,
I got some Lipo from yall off Amazon to let my Mom try. I added only 300 mcg clen, just to make sure she was ok w/ it. But, do you think she should rotate this 2 on 1 off (weeks) like oral clen?
Yeah, same concept. Although I like 1 week on 1 week off, so that you don't ever achieve full receptor downregulation. Either works, I just think 1/1 has more long-term viability if you're planning on an extended diet/cutting cycle.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Use clenbuterol (HCl).

The lipoderm carrier is almost perfect for it, and since you only need about 3-5mg (3000-5000mcg) per bottle, you dont have to worry about oversaturation.

Ive found rotating two bottles (1 spiked with clen, 1 normal) on a 1 week on, 1 off basis to avoid significant beta adrenergic functional downregulation on the application sites accelerates local topical fat loss with lipoderm quite readily.

You could also use base clenbuterol (NOT HCl) in Ab-Solved, although this would be less effective (the delivery potential isnt quite as good).
Loki, can this be done with clen a la "spooky lipoderm ultra style"?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Use clenbuterol (HCl).

Thanks that's an interesting idea... I happen to have some clen hcl powder, and some Clen hcl in peg concentrated at 12000mcg per ml. Would it be okay to add .5ml of that concentration to Lipoderm? or will the peg 400 screw things up a bit?

Thanks again. I'll probably do this. :)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Thanks that's an interesting idea... I happen to have some clen hcl powder, and some Clen hcl in peg concentrated at 12000mcg per ml. Would it be okay to add .5ml of that concentration to Lipoderm? or will the peg 400 screw things up a bit?

Thanks again. I'll probably do this. :)

Good question. 12000 mcg/ML????
:blink:

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good question. 12000 mcg/ML????
:blink:
lol, but you read correctly.. it's concentrate. I take 1ml of concentrate and dilute it with 59ml more of peg 400 to get it to 200mcg/ml. Seemed like the best way to do it. ;)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, same concept. Although I like 1 week on 1 week off, so that you don't ever achieve full receptor downregulation. Either works, I just think 1/1 has more long-term viability if you're planning on an extended diet/cutting cycle.

Hey Loki :wave:
Are you talking about doing 1 on 1 off orally or transdermally? If orally, how are you ramping it?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
No just transdermally.

And with oral clen there's no need to pyramid your dosing if you've already experienced it and know your tolerance (unless you're dealing with a new clen of unfamiliar potency). Just start at 80-100mcg, don't exceed 140-160mcg, and get off after 13 days max (it has a 35 hour biphasic half-life, so it builds in your system--orally or transdermally).

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
No just transdermally.

And with oral clen there's no need to pyramid your dosing if you've already experienced it and know your tolerance (unless you're dealing with a new clen of unfamiliar potency). Just start at 80-100mcg, don't exceed 140-160mcg, and get off after 13 days max (it has a 35 hour biphasic half-life, so it builds in your system--orally or transdermally).

Interesting. I thought that you had to ramp down to "ween" yourself off of it. So if you go 13 days without a ramp, how long do you need to be off before starting again?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
ramping down is not needed. Id stay off for at least the same 13 day length.