AL Forum Reps

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just so everyone knows, in addition to myself and Caleb monitoring this subforum, Loki and Prolangtum will also be "AL reps" to help answer any questions.

Their knowledge on AL products is outstanding, as is their general knowledge on androgens, supplementation in general, training and dieting, and I am sure you will all soon agree that their contributions to the board will go far beyond answering AL product questions.

Welcome, fellas.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TP, what about spook? He is a smart mo-fo....

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Glad to see you guys here. I am registered over at m&m but hardly ever post..you guys are too smart! :frustrate .. Hopefully some more people come over from that board!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Robboe, you took my atavar!!!!:nono: man I thought I was being original:frustrate

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
helluva footprint you guys are establishing - Team Avant is onsite!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But I have them on a T-shirt :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the world thanks you for that....

:D

topolo

Banned
Awards
Just so everyone knows, in addition to myself and Caleb MONITORING this subforum, Loki and Prolangtum will also be "AL reps" to help answer any questions.

Their knowledge on AL products is outstanding, as is their general knowledge on androgens, supplementation in general, training and dieting, and I am sure you will all soon agree that their contributions to the board will go far beyond answering AL product questions.

Welcome, fellas.
yes as you stated above.............

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
It will be primarily Caleb, prolangtum, and myself. Although Steve is certainly welcome to involve himself in this subforum as per his wishes.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I did use the word as a verb, and not a noun, like the high school "monitor". I will obviously not have the time to actively monitor it as much as I have, nor will I have the inside scoop to share, but I still consider myself to have a tad of knowledge on their products.

And Chris knows the intricacies better then I anyway.