The Future for us on AM

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I have an announcement to make.

My boss Caleb has decided to cease our sponsorship of anabolicminds.com. The economy has hit us particularly hard in the past year and this is a necessary cost-cutting measure to help us regroup and continue in the future. We are doing everything we can, including work on new products, to turn our situation around.

I want to make it clear right off the bat that his decision has absolutely nothing to do with this terrific board, it's great staff, or the awesome visitors. It's been an absolute honor sponsoring this board since Bobo took it over. This was a very difficult decision to make, but a necessary one.

Everyone that hasn't received their Vigilance beta yet WILL receive it. I promise you that. We always keep our word. Assuming everything goes well with testing and everything else, Vigilance will hopefully be out sometime shortly after the new year.

We are not shutting down or going out of business. We are simply restructuring and cutting costs.

We won't be leaving this board completely, though. We'll still visit this great place, answer questions, and contribute to the community whenever possible. We just won't be sponsoring it for the time being.

Soon, this forum will be closed, so if you read this, pass it along to fellow Avant followers if they are curious.

If you have any questions, email me at [email protected]. It's better than PMing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That bites, hope things pick up for you guys.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear you leaving as a sponsor.

I am SURE you will be back and even stronger in the very near future.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very sorry to see you guys go

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck guys...keep the good stuff (Napalm :D ) coming and I'm sure you'll be back!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
That sucks, Avant is what brought me here...