We need testers for a NEW stim!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. We need testers for a NEW stim!!


    Ladies and gents,

    I know it's been a long time coming. We haven't had a new product out in a good long while. But we had to wait until all the raw materials were available. We're not going to do something if we can't do it right.

    So, here it is-

    This is a currently unnamed stimulant. It will give you a great boost in mood and energy without a huge crash to follow.

    The best way to describe this stimulant is like so- the best of our old product H.E.A.T. Stack meets the best of Ergopharm's original AMP. Those of you who were lucky enough to try these two together a few years ago will know what that means. For those of you who don't know what that means, think tremendous boost in mood and energy that is not quite like anything else out there.

    So I'm picking 10 people to test this sucker out and report on it.

    If you're interested, you know how this stuff works- tell me about yourself and why you should be one of the lucky 10 to test it.

    As always, feel free to ask questions here.

    And go!


  2. I would be honored to try your new product.

    I'm 31. I was a heavy kid, so I've tried many different stim's in my lifetime. I enjoy trying out new supplements, and giving proper feedback.

    What are the No-No's? Morning coffee should be avoided? Afternoon Monster drink keep me up at night?
    •   
       


  3. Yeah, all other stims should be stopped a few days beforehand.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Yeah, all other stims should be stopped a few days beforehand.
    Your Sherk Barnacl'ing ways are needed in the MMA forum, ha!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Yeah, all other stims should be stopped a few days beforehand.
    lol, I thought that went without saying.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Your Sherk Barnacl'ing ways are needed in the MMA forum, ha!
    Haha!

    The guy has been a huge disappointment recently.

    He's a shadow of the fighter he used to be.

    If I see him try to kick box someone again, I'm going to smash the TV.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    lol, I thought that went without saying.
    It should, but you know how that can be...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Haha!

    The guy has been a huge disappointment recently.

    He's a shadow of the fighter he used to be.

    If I see him try to kick box someone again, I'm going to smash the TV.
    Don't even get me started. The "Sherk-Page Syndrome" [SPS] is really starting to bother me. Edgar has great boxing, but Sherk had multiple, multiple opportunities to take him down. The worst part is this: he doesn't even put on exciting boxing displays ala George Jurgel - if you are going to waste your ground talent like George does, at least be entertaining.

  9. I'm in for this. Been excited for shockwave for a while. Will this combine w/ heat, or would that be overkill?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Don't even get me started. The "Sherk-Page Syndrome" [SPS] is really starting to bother me. Edgar has great boxing, but Sherk had multiple, multiple opportunities to take him down. The worst part is this: he doesn't even put on exciting boxing displays ala George Jurgel - if you are going to waste your ground talent like George does, at least be entertaining.
    No doubt.

    It certainly wasn't his kick boxing skills that allowed him to tear up the 170 division for years and made him a champ at 155. It was his grappling.

    The sooner he realizes that, the better.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I'm in for this. Been excited for shockwave for a while. Will this combine w/ heat, or would that be overkill?
    Overkill, most likely.

    This is basically the best of H.E.A.T. and the best of original AMP.

  12. I'd enjoy trying it out. I've ran through about every stim out there, currently enjoying RPN's thermogum quite a bit lately. Doing DC training so good intensity is critical in the gym to beat the logbook.

  13. I think I'd be a good candidate. I've been cutting, completely without the use of stims, since April. My receptors are fresh and my bodyfat is relatively low, and now I'm ready to get shredded.

    Plus... I'm an SEC fan. So there's that.
    RTR.

  14. Speaking of that, I've got to get back in on the college ball talk, too.

  15. I would be honored to test out Avant's new stim. I was a big fan of H.E.A.T. and have been patiently waiting its return. I have tried many stims in the past and should be able to give good feedback and comparisons. I'm a medical resident, so long nights with very little sleep is the norm.
    I'm wanting to cut about 10 pounds over the next month or two. My cardio consists of HIIT & 1/2 mile repeats. Lifting consists of heavy complexes w/ minimal or active rest periods. I particularly don't lift for size anymore, but for strength and efficiency.
    Only thing is, I'm not an SEC fan. Big 12, went to school at Oklahoma & Okla State. Looking forward to Sept. 5 football.
  16. keeper
    keeper's Avatar

    Yaaaay!!! You need a woman to test this product. I think I'm the first to jump in here. I'm at about 15% bf right now, thanks to HIIT and lifting. I have been using Jack3D, but would love to try this H.E.A.T. morph. Consider my avi the before pic and I'll provide afters right here, if you'd like.

    Pretty please.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by keeper View Post
    Yaaaay!!! You need a woman to test this product. I think I'm the first to jump in here. I'm at about 15% bf right now, thanks to HIIT and lifting. I have been using Jack3D, but would love to try this H.E.A.T. morph. Consider my avi the before pic and I'll provide afters right here, if you'd like.

    Pretty please.
    Ummm... so yeah... Sir Savage recommended that you just send those pics to my personal email address.

    Pretty please.

    RTR.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by native View Post
    Only thing is, I'm not an SEC fan. Big 12, went to school at Oklahoma & Okla State. Looking forward to Sept. 5 football.
    I can forgive that you're Big 12, since they are the next best thing to the SEC.

    Plus, Par Deus went to OK.

    But how is it that you went to OK and OK State?? Isn't that a big no-no?

  19. Is caffeine a component of shockwave?

    Would ephedrine hcl stack well w/ shockwave in the future?

    Seems like HEAT and ephedrine weren't recommended together.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by keeper View Post
    Yaaaay!!! You need a woman to test this product. I think I'm the first to jump in here. I'm at about 15% bf right now, thanks to HIIT and lifting. I have been using Jack3D, but would love to try this H.E.A.T. morph. Consider my avi the before pic and I'll provide afters right here, if you'd like.

    Pretty please.
    Good to see the Ladies getting involved. Keeper gets my vote

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Is caffeine a component of shockwave?

    Would ephedrine hcl stack well w/ shockwave in the future?

    Seems like HEAT and ephedrine weren't recommended together.
    Caffeine might make the cut.

    I wouldn't recommend ephedrine with "ShockWave", though. That would be norepinephrine overkill.

  22. Sir Savage, is this open to non-US residents?

  23. I would be interested in being a tester.

    I have never tested a product for a supplement company before but have always wanted to "get in on the ground floor" of a great new product, so to speak. I have tried almost every stimulant supplement out there and can usually gauge my reaction to something fairly quickly and accurately. I have a high tolerance for stims and have not used any in about six weeks in order to restore my sensitivity; the job assignment I have now means long hours of sedentary work at a desk, so I need stims more than ever before to keep from putting on the pounds and to keep my mind awake. The amount of travel and strange work assignments I have now also keep me away from the gym, which really bothers me to no end in many different ways. I have shared some simple commentary and reviews on AM as well as other forums and retail websites, and I would be willing and able to write detailed reviews as needed (my B.A. is in English/Journalism).

    Finally, I would be excited to be one of the first to try something new and see how I react to it. If it works for me, it darn sure will work for someone with less than high tolerance!

  24. I'd be interested. I'm currently on a cut and trying to lean out. I've got the diet locking in bit by bit and this would help put me over the top.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Sir Savage, is this open to non-US residents?
    Yeah.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    I can forgive that you're Big 12, since they are the next best thing to the SEC.

    Plus, Par Deus went to OK.

    But how is it that you went to OK and OK State?? Isn't that a big no-no?
    Definitely a big no-no. Business degree first from OSU. Worked a little and decided to go back to school, pre-med at OU. Doing residency in OKC now and living close to Norman I catch a little lip from time to time.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Yeah.
    Awesome! I will certainly submit myself as a possible test subject. This would be an exciting prospect being involved with Avant.

    I have a love affair with stims, ranging from that raw, cracked out feeling to that low-vibe, cruising mode.

    I use stims for workout intensity, and an alcohol-replacement when going out. I also work long shifts, and will pop a few to keep my concentration and energy levels up.

    I do cycle stims, from anywhere between 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, to 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off.

  28. I am a stim junkie also. And have recently been a tester for a new and quite effective stim and wrote a nice log about it.
    I finished my summer cut and havent really been paying that much attention to diet and have added a couple of pounds, and something new might help me get back to where i want to be.

    I use stims for workouts and to get through the workday. I have to be up before the sun and work long days.

    Thank you

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Yeah.
    Kudos for making a refreshing exception in this case! Way to go! The usual US-only policy some other companies adopt is really laughable!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Good to see the Ladies getting involved. Keeper gets my vote
    Fully agree!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:32 PM
  2. stim x 2.0
    By poopypants in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Log in
Log in