We need testers for a NEW stim!!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ladies and gents,

I know it's been a long time coming. We haven't had a new product out in a good long while. But we had to wait until all the raw materials were available. We're not going to do something if we can't do it right.

So, here it is-

This is a currently unnamed stimulant. It will give you a great boost in mood and energy without a huge crash to follow.

The best way to describe this stimulant is like so- the best of our old product H.E.A.T. Stack meets the best of Ergopharm's original AMP. Those of you who were lucky enough to try these two together a few years ago will know what that means. For those of you who don't know what that means, think tremendous boost in mood and energy that is not quite like anything else out there.

So I'm picking 10 people to test this sucker out and report on it.

If you're interested, you know how this stuff works- tell me about yourself and why you should be one of the lucky 10 to test it.

As always, feel free to ask questions here.

And go!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I would be honored to try your new product.

I'm 31. I was a heavy kid, so I've tried many different stim's in my lifetime. I enjoy trying out new supplements, and giving proper feedback.

What are the No-No's? Morning coffee should be avoided? Afternoon Monster drink keep me up at night?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, all other stims should be stopped a few days beforehand.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your Sherk Barnacl'ing ways are needed in the MMA forum, ha!
Haha!

The guy has been a huge disappointment recently.

He's a shadow of the fighter he used to be.

If I see him try to kick box someone again, I'm going to smash the TV.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha!

The guy has been a huge disappointment recently.

He's a shadow of the fighter he used to be.

If I see him try to kick box someone again, I'm going to smash the TV.
Don't even get me started. The "Sherk-Page Syndrome" [SPS] is really starting to bother me. Edgar has great boxing, but Sherk had multiple, multiple opportunities to take him down. The worst part is this: he doesn't even put on exciting boxing displays ala George Jurgel - if you are going to waste your ground talent like George does, at least be entertaining.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this. Been excited for shockwave for a while. Will this combine w/ heat, or would that be overkill?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't even get me started. The "Sherk-Page Syndrome" [SPS] is really starting to bother me. Edgar has great boxing, but Sherk had multiple, multiple opportunities to take him down. The worst part is this: he doesn't even put on exciting boxing displays ala George Jurgel - if you are going to waste your ground talent like George does, at least be entertaining.
No doubt.

It certainly wasn't his kick boxing skills that allowed him to tear up the 170 division for years and made him a champ at 155. It was his grappling.

The sooner he realizes that, the better.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this. Been excited for shockwave for a while. Will this combine w/ heat, or would that be overkill?
Overkill, most likely.

This is basically the best of H.E.A.T. and the best of original AMP.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd enjoy trying it out. I've ran through about every stim out there, currently enjoying RPN's thermogum quite a bit lately. Doing DC training so good intensity is critical in the gym to beat the logbook.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'd be a good candidate. I've been cutting, completely without the use of stims, since April. My receptors are fresh and my bodyfat is relatively low, and now I'm ready to get shredded.

Plus... I'm an SEC fan. So there's that. :lol:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of that, I've got to get back in on the college ball talk, too.

native

Awards
I would be honored to test out Avant's new stim. I was a big fan of H.E.A.T. and have been patiently waiting its return. I have tried many stims in the past and should be able to give good feedback and comparisons. I'm a medical resident, so long nights with very little sleep is the norm.
I'm wanting to cut about 10 pounds over the next month or two. My cardio consists of HIIT & 1/2 mile repeats. Lifting consists of heavy complexes w/ minimal or active rest periods. I particularly don't lift for size anymore, but for strength and efficiency.
Only thing is, I'm not an SEC fan. Big 12, went to school at Oklahoma & Okla State. Looking forward to Sept. 5 football.

keeper

Yaaaay!!! You need a woman to test this product. I think I'm the first to jump in here. I'm at about 15% bf right now, thanks to HIIT and lifting. I have been using Jack3D, but would love to try this H.E.A.T. morph. Consider my avi the before pic and I'll provide afters right here, if you'd like.

Pretty please.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yaaaay!!! You need a woman to test this product. I think I'm the first to jump in here. I'm at about 15% bf right now, thanks to HIIT and lifting. I have been using Jack3D, but would love to try this H.E.A.T. morph. Consider my avi the before pic and I'll provide afters right here, if you'd like.

Pretty please.
Ummm... so yeah... Sir Savage recommended that you just send those pics to my personal email address.

Pretty please.

:run:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only thing is, I'm not an SEC fan. Big 12, went to school at Oklahoma & Okla State. Looking forward to Sept. 5 football.
I can forgive that you're Big 12, since they are the next best thing to the SEC.

Plus, Par Deus went to OK.

But how is it that you went to OK and OK State?? Isn't that a big no-no?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is caffeine a component of shockwave?

Would ephedrine hcl stack well w/ shockwave in the future?

Seems like HEAT and ephedrine weren't recommended together.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Pretty please.
Good to see the Ladies getting involved. Keeper gets my vote :thumbsup:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is caffeine a component of shockwave?

Would ephedrine hcl stack well w/ shockwave in the future?

Seems like HEAT and ephedrine weren't recommended together.
Caffeine might make the cut.

I wouldn't recommend ephedrine with "ShockWave", though. That would be norepinephrine overkill.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in being a tester.

I have never tested a product for a supplement company before but have always wanted to "get in on the ground floor" of a great new product, so to speak. I have tried almost every stimulant supplement out there and can usually gauge my reaction to something fairly quickly and accurately. I have a high tolerance for stims and have not used any in about six weeks in order to restore my sensitivity; the job assignment I have now means long hours of sedentary work at a desk, so I need stims more than ever before to keep from putting on the pounds and to keep my mind awake. The amount of travel and strange work assignments I have now also keep me away from the gym, which really bothers me to no end in many different ways. I have shared some simple commentary and reviews on AM as well as other forums and retail websites, and I would be willing and able to write detailed reviews as needed (my B.A. is in English/Journalism).

Finally, I would be excited to be one of the first to try something new and see how I react to it. If it works for me, it darn sure will work for someone with less than high tolerance!

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested. I'm currently on a cut and trying to lean out. I've got the diet locking in bit by bit and this would help put me over the top.

native

Awards
I can forgive that you're Big 12, since they are the next best thing to the SEC.

Plus, Par Deus went to OK.

But how is it that you went to OK and OK State?? Isn't that a big no-no?
Definitely a big no-no. Business degree first from OSU. Worked a little and decided to go back to school, pre-med at OU. Doing residency in OKC now and living close to Norman I catch a little lip from time to time.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I will certainly submit myself as a possible test subject. This would be an exciting prospect being involved with Avant.

I have a love affair with stims, ranging from that raw, cracked out feeling to that low-vibe, cruising mode.

I use stims for workout intensity, and an alcohol-replacement when going out. I also work long shifts, and will pop a few to keep my concentration and energy levels up.

I do cycle stims, from anywhere between 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, to 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off.

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
I am a stim junkie also. And have recently been a tester for a new and quite effective stim and wrote a nice log about it.
I finished my summer cut and havent really been paying that much attention to diet and have added a couple of pounds, and something new might help me get back to where i want to be.

I use stims for workouts and to get through the workday. I have to be up before the sun and work long days.

Thank you

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kudos for making a refreshing exception in this case! Way to go! :thumbsup: The usual US-only policy some other companies adopt is really laughable!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

UKStrength

Hey mate ;)

I've used a lot of different stimulants from various brands in the past. I've got a very strong tolerance for them and always in the market for a new stimulant.

Nothing for me seems to match the intensity of ephedrine as part of the ECA stack, but the down-time from it after using it for a while is literally horrible!

I'd be really keen to try something new, that doesn't leave you literally drained or bouncing from highs and lows all day. If Avant have done it, I'm sold!

Previous Logs and Reviews:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127698-quick-review-rpm.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/125791-ukstrength-slicing-up.html#post1965654

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/129364-sweet-taste-perfection.html#post2026647

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/133862-adonis-complex-part.html

Current Training and Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130708-adonis-complex-part.html

Finishing off my E-Stane/Dermacrine cycle as we speak and I'll be rolling right into my comprehensive PCT as of monday :)

Cheers for your time guys, I think I'd make a decent candidate for testing.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I throw my name in the ring as I am currently looking for a new stim. Love SX but its run its course for me so I have been stim free for over a month.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I throw my name in the ring as I am currently looking for a new stim. Love SX but its run its course for me so I have been stim free for over a month.
I don't know you from Adam but you get my nod just for your Stewey avatar ;)

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
HaHA! Thanks man! That was one of the funniest episodes I have ever seen!
Oddly enough it was on TV again last night. Family guy is great. I loved the "flying squirrel" bit at the end.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I am dieing for a new stim and would love to test this out for you. I am a stim/caffeine/energy junkie and I need moar now!!! Id give an honest and well informed log, before and after pics if wanted. I have tried a lot of stim supps and I notice a crash from all of them eventually so it would be interesting to see how this differs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Colin...I need to hit your PM back when I get a few minutes.

Is there an ETA for betas? I think Christine wants to give this a go, for another female contributor.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies and gents,

I know it's been a long time coming. We haven't had a new product out in a good long while. But we had to wait until all the raw materials were available. We're not going to do something if we can't do it right.

So, here it is-

This is a currently unnamed stimulant. It will give you a great boost in mood and energy without a huge crash to follow.

The best way to describe this stimulant is like so- the best of our old product H.E.A.T. Stack meets the best of Ergopharm's original AMP. Those of you who were lucky enough to try these two together a few years ago will know what that means. For those of you who don't know what that means, think tremendous boost in mood and energy that is not quite like anything else out there.

So I'm picking 10 people to test this sucker out and report on it.

If you're interested, you know how this stuff works- tell me about yourself and why you should be one of the lucky 10 to test it.

As always, feel free to ask questions here.

And go!
Oh man, I'm glad that I saw this thread. I very rarely enter these, but I absolutely loved AMP (and the following geranium based products).

I consider myself a stim whore and have tried quite a few over the past couple of years: AMP, Stimulant X, X-Force, Fyre, Adrenaline, Leviathin, LR, Ephedrine, Redline, Rampage, etc. I think you get the picture, lol.

I've fallen in love with the Geranium based products, but also like to throw Y-HCl into the mix. I recently got some great deals on X-Force and Redline and have been using those. I'm almost out though and ready to stock up again :147:

I honestly don't use too many products, but when I do find a good one, I'm a very loyal customer. If this new stuff of yours meets your claims, I'll definitely stock up on it!

Good luck to everybody who enters!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't you ladies and gents hear? All ten bottles have been allotted to me.

Shows over, nothing left to see here!
:run:

caliphotog

Awards
What's up? Throwing my post in to the running for a change to try out a great new stim!! I think I am a prime contender! I'm 31 years old, been training hardcore for about 3 years. My entire life, up until about 2 years ago, I was a fat kid. 6'1" 240+ Now I am 6'1" 190 at 11%BF, been as low at 9%. With all the hardcore training and strict diet come many benefits! I look amazing, I feel more confident and I love the reactions I get from people. However, all that training makes me feel run down and tired more often than I would like. I think this would really help to give me that pick me up that I need. I am currently looking for something to get me through the next month or so till I can run a cycle. I would LOVE to opportunity to test this product and run a log. I have run a log before, but I was very unhappy with the sides so I was forced to stop it short of the 8 weeks I hoped for and ended up at 6 weeks. Thanks for the opportunity and bring it on!

caliphotog

Awards
Any updates? I am getting really really anxious to find out who gets to test this out!