We need testers for a NEW stim!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    I can forgive that you're Big 12, since they are the next best thing to the SEC.

Plus, Par Deus went to OK.

But how is it that you went to OK and OK State?? Isn't that a big no-no?
    Definitely a big no-no. Business degree first from OSU. Worked a little and decided to go back to school, pre-med at OU. Doing residency in OKC now and living close to Norman I catch a little lip from time to time.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Yeah.
    Awesome! I will certainly submit myself as a possible test subject. This would be an exciting prospect being involved with Avant.

I have a love affair with stims, ranging from that raw, cracked out feeling to that low-vibe, cruising mode.

I use stims for workout intensity, and an alcohol-replacement when going out. I also work long shifts, and will pop a few to keep my concentration and energy levels up.

I do cycle stims, from anywhere between 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, to 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off.
    •   

3. I am a stim junkie also. And have recently been a tester for a new and quite effective stim and wrote a nice log about it.
    I finished my summer cut and havent really been paying that much attention to diet and have added a couple of pounds, and something new might help me get back to where i want to be.

I use stims for workouts and to get through the workday. I have to be up before the sun and work long days.

Thank you

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Yeah.
    Kudos for making a refreshing exception in this case! Way to go! The usual US-only policy some other companies adopt is really laughable!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Good to see the Ladies getting involved. Keeper gets my vote
    Fully agree!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

6. UKStrength

Hey mate

I've used a lot of different stimulants from various brands in the past. I've got a very strong tolerance for them and always in the market for a new stimulant.

Nothing for me seems to match the intensity of ephedrine as part of the ECA stack, but the down-time from it after using it for a while is literally horrible!

I'd be really keen to try something new, that doesn't leave you literally drained or bouncing from highs and lows all day. If Avant have done it, I'm sold!

Previous Logs and Reviews:

Quick Review of 'RPM' by Applied Nutriceuticals (SAMPLE)

UKStrength is slicing up some British Beef with IGF-2!

The Sweet Taste of Perfection...UKStrength Logs LG Sciences Perfect Carb (Sponsored)

THE ADONIS COMPLEX PART 1: DERMACRINE FINAL REVIEW BY UKSTRENGTH

Current Training and Log: The Adonis Complex:Part 1 (Sponsored by Primordial Performance)

Finishing off my E-Stane/Dermacrine cycle as we speak and I'll be rolling right into my comprehensive PCT as of monday

Cheers for your time guys, I think I'd make a decent candidate for testing.

7. I throw my name in the ring as I am currently looking for a new stim. Love SX but its run its course for me so I have been stim free for over a month.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I throw my name in the ring as I am currently looking for a new stim. Love SX but its run its course for me so I have been stim free for over a month.
    I don't know you from Adam but you get my nod just for your Stewey avatar

9. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    HaHA! Thanks man! That was one of the funniest episodes I have ever seen!

10. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    HaHA! Thanks man! That was one of the funniest episodes I have ever seen!
    Oddly enough it was on TV again last night. Family guy is great. I loved the "flying squirrel" bit at the end.

11. I am dieing for a new stim and would love to test this out for you. I am a stim/caffeine/energy junkie and I need moar now!!! Id give an honest and well informed log, before and after pics if wanted. I have tried a lot of stim supps and I notice a crash from all of them eventually so it would be interesting to see how this differs.

12. Colin...I need to hit your PM back when I get a few minutes.

Is there an ETA for betas? I think Christine wants to give this a go, for another female contributor.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I think Christine wants to give this a go, for another female contributor.
    Very nice. I'm looking forward to that review.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Ladies and gents,

I know it's been a long time coming. We haven't had a new product out in a good long while. But we had to wait until all the raw materials were available. We're not going to do something if we can't do it right.

So, here it is-

This is a currently unnamed stimulant. It will give you a great boost in mood and energy without a huge crash to follow.

The best way to describe this stimulant is like so- the best of our old product H.E.A.T. Stack meets the best of Ergopharm's original AMP. Those of you who were lucky enough to try these two together a few years ago will know what that means. For those of you who don't know what that means, think tremendous boost in mood and energy that is not quite like anything else out there.

So I'm picking 10 people to test this sucker out and report on it.

If you're interested, you know how this stuff works- tell me about yourself and why you should be one of the lucky 10 to test it.

As always, feel free to ask questions here.

And go!
    Oh man, I'm glad that I saw this thread. I very rarely enter these, but I absolutely loved AMP (and the following geranium based products).

I consider myself a stim whore and have tried quite a few over the past couple of years: AMP, Stimulant X, X-Force, Fyre, Adrenaline, Leviathin, LR, Ephedrine, Redline, Rampage, etc. I think you get the picture, lol.

I've fallen in love with the Geranium based products, but also like to throw Y-HCl into the mix. I recently got some great deals on X-Force and Redline and have been using those. I'm almost out though and ready to stock up again

I honestly don't use too many products, but when I do find a good one, I'm a very loyal customer. If this new stuff of yours meets your claims, I'll definitely stock up on it!

Good luck to everybody who enters!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

15. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    So does this actually get me in as a tester then?!

16. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Very nice. I'm looking forward to that review.

Wait!!! What did he sign me up for

17. Didn't you ladies and gents hear? All ten bottles have been allotted to me.

Shows over, nothing left to see here!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

18. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Wait!!! What did he sign me up for
    Don't worry about the fine print, just know that all "progress pics" are to be sent to [email protected].
  19. UKStrength

Bump for this thread

20. Matt, ETA is about 2 weeks now.

21. What's up? Throwing my post in to the running for a change to try out a great new stim!! I think I am a prime contender! I'm 31 years old, been training hardcore for about 3 years. My entire life, up until about 2 years ago, I was a fat kid. 6'1" 240+ Now I am 6'1" 190 at 11%BF, been as low at 9%. With all the hardcore training and strict diet come many benefits! I look amazing, I feel more confident and I love the reactions I get from people. However, all that training makes me feel run down and tired more often than I would like. I think this would really help to give me that pick me up that I need. I am currently looking for something to get me through the next month or so till I can run a cycle. I would LOVE to opportunity to test this product and run a log. I have run a log before, but I was very unhappy with the sides so I was forced to stop it short of the 8 weeks I hoped for and ended up at 6 weeks. Thanks for the opportunity and bring it on!

22. Bump. This thread needs more attention.

23. Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    Bump. This thread needs more attention.
    I agree.

I went through my list the other day, and couldn't find this thread.

24. Any updates? I am getting really really anxious to find out who gets to test this out!

25. I really want to try this out!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:33 PM
  2. Need 3 testers for the new NeuroStim+C capsules
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 03:00 PM