Switching to Napalm from LipoBurn
- 06-01-2009, 01:48 PM
- 06-01-2009, 05:30 PM
One thing to bear in mind with Napalm is that it causes some water retention, whereas LipoBURN does NOT. Therefore, don't be too concerned if you look a little softer sometimes. Once you've finished the Napalm, wait a few days, and then you'll really see what your results are.
06-01-2009, 07:48 PM
06-01-2009, 08:09 PM
06-02-2009, 11:10 AM
When you say Caffeine can I use Caffeine Anhydrous powder?
Thanks for the advice!
Sorry if it's a stupid question. Just making sure as I don't know a lot about this...
06-02-2009, 11:12 AM
06-02-2009, 11:14 AM
06-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BlancoBeast in forum LG SciencesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2013, 03:34 AM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 08-09-2012, 06:58 PM
- By lucky in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:20 PM
- By thething86 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 12-13-2008, 05:21 PM
- By fizler in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 05-12-2003, 04:52 PM