About to try Napalm.

Forbidden16

Awards
Hello. I am one of the very skeptical about these topical fat loss products, but since reading the science behind it and all the good reviews from user logs I've decided this might be the final help I need to get rid of my lower chest fat. I have been doing a very very dedicated cut and at this time I'm just looking small but STILL have that damn abundance of lower chest fat despise being quite lean in most other places, I'm about 10%~ at the moment.

I'm on a 2100 calories TKD at the moment, (1800-1900) on non workout days. I'm also on my second cycle of Animal Cuts and my cut won't go beyond three more weeks, (I want to use the last week (third) to make the transition to 40-40-20 while still in a deficit and on Cuts).

So, enough bla blah, can I use Napalm for 3 straight weeks or do I HAVE to switch it off every week? Or is that just while combining it with LU or Clen?

If this product works for my chest fat I've been holding all my life, I don't think you will have to hire any more promotion personnel, lol.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can run Napalm a good while longer than 3 weeks,I think you have this confused with the 2 week on/2 week off Napalm/clen topical.

I don't think receptor downregulation from Y Hcl presents itself for a few months so I'd say any Avant topical can be run for at least 3 months straight,perhaps as long as six.However,as you're at 10% I doubt you would need to run Napalm for more than a month,if even that long.

If you have an issue with chest fat (pseudogyno?),I'd avoid topical clen,I'll get into this in detail if you'd like me to.

Instead,you may want to hit up a search for a thread under my name under "napalm additives alternatives",nicotine and quercertin are my personal faves.

Forbidden16

Awards
Thanks for replying, just wanted to know if I could run my Napalm bottle through my last 3 weeks of cutting. I have no intention of adding any banned/ilegal substance as it is my goal to go all "permitted" natural.

Here are pics of my progress as of today.

img37.imageshack.us/img37/6853/doublebicepcomparison1.jpg
img36.imageshack.us/img36/2889/frontcomparison2.jpg

Not so pretty from side/unflexed...

img34.imageshack.us/img34/5039/sideunflexed2.jpg

Really depressing and I would have finished cutting long ago if it wasn't for this fat accumulation here, I don't think it's gyno?

P.S.: Sorry to post links like that, I'm not allowed yet to post pics/links due to my post count.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
You can run Napalm a good while longer than 3 weeks,I think you have this confused with the 2 week on/2 week off Napalm/clen topical.

I don't think receptor downregulation from Y Hcl presents itself for a few months so I'd say any Avant topical can be run for at least 3 months straight,perhaps as long as six.However,as you're at 10% I doubt you would need to run Napalm for more than a month,if even that long.

If you have an issue with chest fat (pseudogyno?),I'd avoid topical clen,I'll get into this in detail if you'd like me to.

Instead,you may want to hit up a search for a thread under my name under "napalm additives alternatives",nicotine and quercertin are my personal faves.
please do give some details.:thanks:

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
please do give some details.:thanks:
It's nothing all that conclusive and probably not a real concern but the thread below gets into this.If this were an issue,it would only be (*maybe*) problematic for those with pre-existing gyno.FWIW,I've used clen+cap in Napalm and it didn't worsen my pubertal gyno,on the contrary my chest looked a good deal better/leaner after the cycle was over.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=22727&st=0

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Question. When you speak of adding Clen to Napalm, your speaking of the PH Clenbuterol? I looked for it after buying Napalm, and I cant find it as its apparantly......"not available". I really wanted to try it after reading the reviews and im trying to get down to 10% and these last few lbs are not budgin.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question. When you speak of adding Clen to Napalm, your speaking of the PH Clenbuterol? I looked for it after buying Napalm, and I cant find it as its apparantly......"not available". I really wanted to try it after reading the reviews and im trying to get down to 10% and these last few lbs are not budgin.
Clen is not a PH. It is a black market fat-loss supplement similar to E-HCl, but much stronger.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Ok, thanks, I knew I was missing something. Its that black market part that the issue for me. Not goin that route. Could you fill me in on E-HCI? Searched and not quite sure what that is. Looking for an alternative to Clen i guess.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Oh, dang, I had a feelin'. They always ban the good stuff. Thanks for the help.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
OK. Can you add PH's to Napalm? I know the common route is Penetrate or a home job, but if you could add an anabolic why not? I asked this on another post but no one answered. I don't get why there are any oral steriods at all, as opposed to transdermal, as you skip the first pass and save your liver. Even if the availability went down, its safer. Or am I way off?

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Nevermind, I guess those were stupid questions. Im going on vacation on Fri. My last day to use Napalm was today. How long does it take for the water retention to go away? And can I speed up the process with an OTC or something?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nevermind, I guess those were stupid questions. Im going on vacation on Fri. My last day to use Napalm was today. How long does it take for the water retention to go away? And can I speed up the process with an OTC or something?
One week off should suffice.OTOH,adding some bulk caffiene powder (1 gram per Napalm bottle) works fell for most and this amount kept any noticeable water retention at bay,in my trial.

Forbidden16

Awards
So received the bottle today and will be starting the appliances very soon. I read on an official Napalm thread on BB.com that you should avoid sun exposure while using it? Why? I'm recently working on my summer tan and would like to know if it's really bad and why.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So received the bottle today and will be starting the appliances very soon. I read on an official Napalm thread on BB.com that you should avoid sun exposure while using it? Why? I'm recently working on my summer tan and would like to know if it's really bad and why.
It may cause irritation to the applied area.