avant store

  1. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,001
    Rep Power
    15216
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    62.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Red face avant store


    hey guys, awhile back you guys had a special on 6 tubs of the beta synthesize on the avant labs webstore...is this still available? Tried to find it via google but didn't see it. Thanks

  2. Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,084
    Rep Power
    1194
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yo man, we took the store down temporarily while we catch up on stock. We just kept getting sacked so I want to make sure we have plenty of stock before we put it back up.
  3. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,001
    Rep Power
    15216
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    62.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Yo man, we took the store down temporarily while we catch up on stock. We just kept getting sacked so I want to make sure we have plenty of stock before we put it back up.
    nice, looking forward to that.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    TMack40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    31
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    86.87%

    Ditto on that. I thought the size was gone forever. I had good results with the leptigen products but never got to try the size. Did some searches around a bunch of forums including M&M and didn't find any info about its return.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,972
    Rep Power
    920547
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TMack40 View Post
    Ditto on that. I thought the size was gone forever. I had good results with the leptigen products but never got to try the size. Did some searches around a bunch of forums including M&M and didn't find any info about its return.
    Leptigen REbirth, dammit...awesome, awesome product for endos.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Board Supporter
    TMack40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    31
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    86.87%

    I was a Basic man myself, but they were all real solid formulas. Definitely gave me great results. I wish they were still around, can't really believe the demand for them was low, especially with the minds/science behind their formulation.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,972
    Rep Power
    920547
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TMack40 View Post
    I was a Basic man myself, but they were all real solid formulas. Definitely gave me great results. I wish they were still around, can't really believe the demand for them was low, especially with the minds/science behind their formulation.
    They'll be back...trust me.

    It wasn't the science, it was the marketing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Avant Labs Sesathin Avant Research TheSize (Fat Loss)
    By kimboinatl in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 12:57 PM
  2. anyone not from avant try absolved?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Log in
Log in