avant store

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, awhile back you guys had a special on 6 tubs of the beta synthesize on the avant labs webstore...is this still available? Tried to find it via google but didn't see it. Thanks

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yo man, we took the store down temporarily while we catch up on stock. We just kept getting sacked so I want to make sure we have plenty of stock before we put it back up.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yo man, we took the store down temporarily while we catch up on stock. We just kept getting sacked so I want to make sure we have plenty of stock before we put it back up.
nice, looking forward to that.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ditto on that. I thought the size was gone forever. I had good results with the leptigen products but never got to try the size. Did some searches around a bunch of forums including M&M and didn't find any info about its return.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ditto on that. I thought the size was gone forever. I had good results with the leptigen products but never got to try the size. Did some searches around a bunch of forums including M&M and didn't find any info about its return.
Leptigen REbirth, dammit...awesome, awesome product for endos.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was a Basic man myself, but they were all real solid formulas. Definitely gave me great results. I wish they were still around, can't really believe the demand for them was low, especially with the minds/science behind their formulation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a Basic man myself, but they were all real solid formulas. Definitely gave me great results. I wish they were still around, can't really believe the demand for them was low, especially with the minds/science behind their formulation.
They'll be back...trust me.

It wasn't the science, it was the marketing.