Napalm + Lipoderm Ultra + Clen and EC stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

Napalm + Lipoderm Ultra + Clen and EC stack

Hello all,

I have started taking EC stack a three weeks ago, I gradually increased my dosage to 25mg Ephedrine/200mg Caffeine 3 times a day. I also have started using Napalm (3pumps at morning) and LipoDerm Ultra (8pumps before bed) 2 days ago, both enhanced with cap hp and 4x7mg nicotine patches.

I was doing some research and it looks like people are having great results adding clen to Napalm/Lipoderm-U. I've never used clen before because of its side effects. But I was wondering if it would be ok to add clen to my Napalm/Lipoderm-U and still taking EC stack.
    And how much should I add liquid clen to Napalm/Lipoderm bottles given that I have already used 3 servings of both (and will probably have less in each bottle by the time clen arrives) ?
    The liquid clen I'm ordering says 30mL 200mcg/mL

Thanks

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Whoa, now that is a stack!

How much cap have you added?

I kind of wonder if the carriers are saturated enough without adding some clen in...

Colin have you ever tried this?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Whoa, now that is a stack!

How much cap have you added?

I kind of wonder if the carriers are saturated enough without adding some clen in...

Colin have you ever tried this?
    Just saw this and ehhh,no I haven't gone this far.I tried topical cap in Lipo Ultra years ago once and the pain was unreal.

Other than the cap,I have tried nicotine (extracted,patches are meh-ish for this intent IMHO) along with clen in both Napalm and LU,good stuff all around.
    •