Napalm or Lipoderm Ultra

Bryce720

Awards
I was trying to get rid of some stubborn chest and abdominal fat. I ordered 2 bottles of Napalm and 1 of Lipoderm Ultra. My 1st bottle of Napalm lasted about 20 days with fantastic results. Then I switched to Lipo Ultra to change up receptor sights and shed a little of the water gained with Napalm. I have been using Lipo Ultra for a little over a week and I’m not seeing even close to the results I was seeing with Napalm. I worked my way up to 2 squirts stomach and 3 on each side of my chest for a total of eight pumps. Should I switch back to the Napalm or ride out the Lipo Ultra?? Any suggestions or anything I am doing wrong?? I was planning on a eight week cycle of Napalm and Lipo. What do you think about Napalm 3 weeks Lipo 2 weeks and than Napalm another 3 weeks. Then I would be off of it the rest of the summer??

Bryce720

Awards
There's got to be a rep on here or someone that can help?? Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's your diet? What's your current BF%?

Bryce720

Awards
Typical day
Breakfast- 1 cup whole milk, 1 scoop of whey, 2 slice's eziekal sprouted bread with peanut butter.

Next meal - 3 eggs with mozzarella, 2 roma tomato's with olive oil salt/pepper

Next - Whole Milk 2 scoops of Whey, handful of almonds

Next- pre work out Whole Milk 1/4 cup of oat groats ground and scoop of whey

Next Elk Burger Mozzarella head of Broccoli or Cauliflower
Maybe some cottage cheese before bed, just depends

That is a rough day’s diet. I am not sure what my current body fat is I don't have enough post's to post a pic. I have thrown in 2 days of cardio which seems to help. The napalm worked amazing I saw results weekly but the lipoderm I actually seem to be holding more water than anything?? I know this is not how it is supposed to work; I am not sure what is going on.

Bryce720

Awards
I have always had an issue with chest fat, I am pretty sure it was not gyno just stubborn chest fat. I have struggled with it for about 15 years. I started my supp stack about 4 weeks ago, includes, p5p, vitex, and Bulk 1-carboxy at night. I am trying to clear up estro issues. Everything is going great. Any thoughts???

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Typical day
Breakfast- 1 cup whole milk, 1 scoop of whey, 2 slice's eziekal sprouted bread with peanut butter.

Next meal - 3 eggs with mozzarella, 2 roma tomato's with olive oil salt/pepper

Next - Whole Milk 2 scoops of Whey, handful of almonds

Next- pre work out Whole Milk 1/4 cup of oat groats ground and scoop of whey

Next Elk Burger Mozzarella head of Broccoli or Cauliflower
Maybe some cottage cheese before bed, just depends

That is a rough day’s diet. I am not sure what my current body fat is I don't have enough post's to post a pic. I have thrown in 2 days of cardio which seems to help. The napalm worked amazing I saw results weekly but the lipoderm I actually seem to be holding more water than anything?? I know this is not how it is supposed to work; I am not sure what is going on.

You have my apologies for the late response....

I'd say that your better results were due to using the Napalm at the start of your cut when you had more b/f to spare,as you get leaner it will take slightly longer to see more fat loss.Lipo Ultra does have caffiene in it which acts as a local diuretic but it likely is not strong enough,for you.perhaps adding another gram of bulk caffiene would be helpful.

Another thing that I can see is that you're taking in to many carbs during the day,especially at breakfast.Carbs blunt the desirable effect of Yohimbine HCL,which is the biggest player (there's also more Y Hcl per bottle present than in Napalm) in LU.That said,I'd drop your carb intake to keto-ish levels ,at least intil mid day.

I have always had an issue with chest fat, I am pretty sure it was not gyno just stubborn chest fat. I have struggled with it for about 15 years. I started my supp stack about 4 weeks ago, includes, p5p, vitex, and Bulk 1-carboxy at night. I am trying to clear up estro issues. Everything is going great. Any thoughts???
Add in Napalm or Lipo Ulkta along with a caloric deficit.Adding 2 grams of formestane powder to either topical may be helpful as well but either topical would certainly deal with your excessive chest fat quite nicely,if you're dieting.

Bryce720

Awards
Thanks so much for getting back with me. I will cut carbs even further as stated, thanks. I will be on my
p5p,vitex and Bulk 1-carboxy for 8 weeks I am just over 4 weeks now. As stated I have gone through my 1st bottle of Napalm about 20 days total. I have switched to Lipo-Ultra I was planning on running that until I am out I am guessing 15 to 20 days?? Will it be safe to run the last bottle of Napalm after the Lipo or is that too much?? Thanks again.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure,I'm glad to help you out mate.

No worries about using the additional bottle of Napalm,if you feel like you haven't leaned out enough after the first run of it and then the Lipo Ultra,go right ahead.Receptor down regulation from topical Y Hcl isn't an issue for at least a half a year,as I see things.Adding some bulk quercertin would also be a sweet move,as it potentiates Y Hcl a good deal.Thus,Napalm and Lipo Ultra are more effective,I'm a fan of quercertin and caffiene (the latter only needed in Napalm as Lipo Ultra includes it),IME one can add a good 2 grams worthopf bulk powders to Avant (4 ounce) solutionsmas long as proper hopmebrew protocol is adhered to.For the low down on this,if you're ionterested,run a search for quercertin under my name on this board and a thread with directions will pop up.It increses the effect of beta agonists (Y Hcl and Synephrine hcl) and it likely positively modulates some of the other actives as well.

Cheers mate,pease keep us all posted on your results.

Thanks so much for getting back with me. I will cut carbs even further as stated, thanks. I will be on my
p5p,vitex and Bulk 1-carboxy for 8 weeks I am just over 4 weeks now. As stated I have gone through my 1st bottle of Napalm about 20 days total. I have switched to Lipo-Ultra I was planning on running that until I am out I am guessing 15 to 20 days?? Will it be safe to run the last bottle of Napalm after the Lipo or is that too much?? Thanks again.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It could also be that Napalm better attacks your pathways of fat loss than Lipoderm-Ultra does. For example, Napalm controls cortisol better than Lipoderm-Ultra does, so if your fat is primarily stored because of cortisol, Napalm is definitely the better choice.