Napalm question

Tumey

Awards
Can the yohimbine in napalm cause the same shortness of breath that the pill form causes. This is my second day on napalm and couldnt catch my breath during my workout. I wasnt for sure if it was the napalm or just one of those days.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can the yohimbine in napalm cause the same shortness of breath that the pill form causes. This is my second day on napalm and couldnt catch my breath during my workout. I wasnt for sure if it was the napalm or just one of those days.
It is possible. Usually, people don't have a problem, as not much goes systemic, but those sensitive to Yohimbine should most definitely watch their usage. You could try lowering the dose/application and see if that helps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used obscene amounts of all of the Avant products, and am VERY Yohimbine sensitive. I have never experienced any kind of side effects.

(yeah...we're talking massive spills all up and down my entire arm-shoulder area - equivalent to half a bottle or so)

Tumey

Awards
ok thanks guys. yea i just didnt know if it was the napalm or not. Ill keep the dose low like im dong right now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bla55 Supplements 8
Anabolics 5
Supplements 1
paulygon Supplements 12
Supplements 10