Question for the experts (clen+napalm)

makka

Awards
I plan on adding clenbuterol to my napalm and do a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off cycle. i will use lipo-u for the off cycle. i have the following questions:
1. Will clen be less effective while taken intradermaly?
2. Will the clen only be effective on the area it is applied to?
3. Will the side effect of clen be reduced?
4. Are there any other supplements or pills that i need to take with this stack?
5. Any other tips or helpful ideas?
6. lipo-u or lipo-y and why?

Here is some info. i will be using liquid clen. Not sure about the exact mcg/ml.
i weigh 175lbs and have most of my fat around my belly. however i would like to lose some fat from other parts of my body too. IE my face(very little)
i just need to know if clen will be spread through all my body.

Thank you very much for any help, it has been impossible to get any information with searches.

makka

Awards
i will also be taking these supplements. they are from my research
potassium
b6
b5
green tea extract
caffine
v8 juice daily.
I do not take ANY other supplements like proteins, or weight gainers. please tell me if they are needed.

EDIT: lipo-u is currently out of stock. can it be replaced with 2 weeks napalm and 2 weeks napalm with clen.
or does any one know where to score both of them in canada.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on adding clenbuterol to my napalm and do a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off cycle. i will use lipo-u for the off cycle. i have the following questions:
1. Will clen be less effective while taken intradermaly?
Eh,what?
I'm not sure what you mean by intradermaly...

2. Will the clen only be effective on the area it is applied to?
Yes,this is the whole point is using it in a localized Avant carrier.

3. Will the side effect of clen be reduced?
Yes,side effects of transdermally applied clen via Napalm are relatively non-existent compared to oral clen usage.

4. Are there any other supplements or pills that i need to take with this stack?
No.

5. Any other tips or helpful ideas?
Follow a low carb diet with a daily caloric deficit of 500kcals or more.FYI,all of your questions have been previously addressed in the Napalm/clen thread,you might want to give that thread a once over in order to be fully informed.

6. lipo-u or lipo-y and why?
Either one would work quite well while off of Napalm/clen.Lipo Ultra is simply more effective than Lipo-Y.
Good luck,please post up feedback.