Naplam to add in between test e cycle??

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
What do u guys think about adding naplam while on a Test-e cycle?
I'm currently on my 8th week of my test e cycle and due to heavy bulk i have gained a lot of fat (love handles) and was curious if i add naplam now will it have any effect on my water rention and fat gained??Im planning to continue the cycle for a another 4 weeks while adding naplam..what do u guys think about that???

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do u guys think about adding naplam while on a Test-e cycle?
I'm currently on my 8th week of my test e cycle and due to heavy bulk i have gained a lot of fat (love handles) and was curious if i add naplam now will it have any effect on my water rention and fat gained??Im planning to continue the cycle for a another 4 weeks while adding naplam..what do u guys think about that???
Absdolutely,but Napalm is not effective unless used while in a caloric deficit.I'd pick up some bulk caffiene as the yohimbine Hcl in Napalm may cause some water retention,adding a gram of caffiene to Napalm would offset this.You'd just heat the bottle for a minute (hot but not boiling water),add powder then shake well and repeat step 1.Shake again afterwards and might as well shake before each application too.