How much caffeine to put in Napalm?

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi Guys,

I read somewhere in the forum that you can add caffeine powder to Napalm to negate the water retention.

Well, i don't have caffeine powder, I just have 200 mg caffeine tablets.

Can I grind them and add to napalm? If I can, how much?

thanks

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
No, you need to get bulk powder, tablets have fillers. Just eat the caffiene.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, you need to get bulk powder, tablets have fillers. Just eat the caffiene.
Correct,but one can use a coffee filter to filter the caffiene from the fillers.I did this a few years back with old school Lipoderm-Y,which didn't have caffiene in it back then and I saw no water retention so this is doable.I forget the actual method that I used though so I can't offer step by step instructions but it did perfectly eliminate the water retention from Lipoderm-Y.

Caffiene is hella cheap though in bulk form and easier to deal so yeah,bulk caffiene FTW.

To answer the OP's other question,a gram of caffiene is what you'd want to add to Napalm.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys,

I read somewhere in the forum that you can add caffeine powder to Napalm to negate the water retention.

Well, i don't have caffeine powder, I just have 200 mg caffeine tablets.

Can I grind them and add to napalm? If I can, how much?

thanks
MB1337 is right,but one can use a coffee filter to filter the caffiene from the fillers.I did this a few years back with old school Lipoderm-Y,which didn't have caffiene in it back then and I saw no water retention.I forget the actual method that I used though so I can't offer step by step instructions but it did perfectly eliminate the water retention from Lipoderm-Y.

Caffiene is hella cheap though in bulk form and easier to deal so yeah,bulk caffiene FTW.

To answer your other question,a gram of caffiene is what you'd want to add to Napalm.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this is new to me, and also very interesting. When you say add caffeine, do you mean pour it into the bottle? Or mix it with each application? I have been using Napalm for about two weeks now, and even though I have not been able to get to the gym as often as I like (so little cardio there) I am seeing results (of course I am stacking it with LX and Recreate).

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, this is new to me, and also very interesting. When you say add caffeine, do you mean pour it into the bottle? Or mix it with each application? I have been using Napalm for about two weeks now, and even though I have not been able to get to the gym as often as I like (so little cardio there) I am seeing results (of course I am stacking it with LX and Recreate).
In the bottle,see the detailed instructions in this link for adding any sort of powder to Napalm.Feedback is always appreciated.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/penetrate-8oz-8-oz.html

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Man I thought it was just a pour and shake kind of thing. Did not know I have to do the Bruce Banner gamma radiation science kit thingamajingy, haha. Thanks for the info though.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I thought it was just a pour and shake kind of thing. Did not know I have to do the Bruce Banner gamma radiation science kit thingamajingy, haha. Thanks for the info though.
Actually,it isn't as difficult as it looks.I didn't bother with taking the Napalm out of the bottle and putting it into a beaker etc.

Just heat some water (not to boiling point though) and fully submerge the Napalm bottle in the water for a minute.

Remove the bottle with tongs and add the gram of caffiene.

Shake the bottle thoroughly for half a minute or a bit more.

Repeat step 1 and then you're good to go but I'd still shake the bottle before each application to ensure even distribution.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Actually,it isn't as difficult as it looks.I didn't bother with taking the Napalm out of the bottle and putting it into a beaker etc.

Just heat some water (not to boiling point though) and fully submerge the Napalm bottle in the water for a minute.

Remove the bottle with tongs and add the gram of caffiene.

Shake the bottle thoroughly for half a minute or a bit more.

Repeat step 1 and then you're good to go but I'd still shake the bottle before each application to ensure even distribution.

All right, so how many grams of caffeine to put into 1 bottle of napalm?
I don't think i can find caffeine powder where I live though (asia)

thanks

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All right, so how many grams of caffeine to put into 1 bottle of napalm?
I don't think i can find caffeine powder where I live though (asia)

thanks
1 gram will suffice.....and you've got PM:)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any help on how to separate caffein from the filler?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coffee filter (possibly).....but I'd just buy the powder as it's cheap and this may not work very well.
i couldnt find it on nutra :/

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i couldnt find it on nutra :/
Eh,just a regular coffee filter e.g.the filter paper you'd use to make coffee.However,without knowing the molecular weight of the fillers opposed to caffiene,it's impossible for me to say this would work.

FYI,BN sells caffiene in bulk for $7 for a 100 grams,NP probably offers the same.