Napalm Log/Review/Comments

nd22121

Awards
just recieved my napalm. i plan on doing a short log, probably updates weekly since i wont expect to see too much of a change from day to day. i took some before pictures and will either post weekly comparison pictures or just pics at the end.

i plan on using the whole bottle the first time so i guess it varies in how long i will be using it.

i am not cutting or anything like that, so i plan to see what it can do for me without a cutting diet. i do eat clean though. but i am trying to put on a little weight right now so i am trying to consume a lot of calories and carbs, all good carbs and cals though.

right now i am around 185 lbs. and i am not sure what my BF % is, so i am anxious to see what kind of results i will get with it.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I think it will be much more effective when on a caloric deficit. I'd hate to see you get diminished results.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it will be much more effective when on a caloric deficit. I'd hate to see you get diminished results.
+1.

It is really meant to be used while dieting, so you might want to hold off on it until you do cut kcals.

nd22121

Awards
well i should clarify something. i try to eat 3500-3800 cals a day but i know that most of the time i dont even come close to that. probably why i have been stuck around 185lbs for a long time. i wouldnt say i am in a caloric deficit but apparently not enough to put on any weight.

i appreciate the responses so i think i am still going to go on with it and see what happens but i am going to change my diet and decrease the carbs and increase the proteins and oils

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
it would be like to trying to fill a bucket that has a hole. I am currently using napalm with LX and RC, it has only been a few days. Any tips while doing this is appreciated. Sorry OP if I piggy backed, not intentional.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it would be like to trying to fill a bucket that has a hole. I am currently using napalm with LX and RC, it has only been a few days. Any tips while doing this is appreciated. Sorry OP if I piggy backed, not intentional.
I don't what get your analogy is referring to....

Post up what RC signifies (recreate?) and what kind of advice you're looking for and I'll try to help you out.

well i should clarify something. i try to eat 3500-3800 cals a day but i know that most of the time i dont even come close to that. probably why i have been stuck around 185lbs for a long time. i wouldnt say i am in a caloric deficit but apparently not enough to put on any weight.

i appreciate the responses so i think i am still going to go on with it and see what happens but i am going to change my diet and decrease the carbs and increase the proteins and oils
Napalm may work fairly in your case,assuming you're eating at maintaincne calories.....if it's applied to your abs.Glycyrrhetinic acid's main cause of fat loss is through cortisol inhibition and this is chiefly what the deal is with abdominal fat,the GA acts on both types of fat here,SAT and VAT.

Of course,fat loss would be a good deal better if you had a deficit in place as a deficit is a requisite for the other actives to be effective.

nd22121

Awards

this is me flexed before any napalm

this is flexed after using 1 week of naplam 1 pump distributed for both sides and 1 pump for abs in the morning and then 1 pump each for sides and 1 pump for abs at night.

progress at week 2 on napalm

not much change after 1 week. and i have been eating a lot less, still clean though. also i tried to take the same picture of the same angle and distance with the same lighting.

we'll see what happens...

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not much change after 1 week. and i have been eating a lot less, still clean though. also i tried to take the same picture of the same angle and distance with the same lighting.

we'll see what happens...
A week just isn't enough time to see results.Also,Yohimbine Hcl may cause water retention (where Napalm is applied) which would obscure some of the fat loss.Any water retention would fully subside within a week of ending the run.However,this could be offset by adding 1 gram of caffiene powder (bulk powder without fillers) into the Napalm,as caffiene is a potent diuretic.

Thanks for the feedback,please keep it coming....

nd22121

Awards
A week just isn't enough time to see results.Also,Yohimbine Hcl may cause water retention (where Napalm is applied) which would obscure some of the fat loss.Any water retention would fully subside within a week of ending the run.However,this could be offset by adding 1 gram of caffiene powder (bulk powder without fillers) into the Napalm,as caffiene is a potent diuretic.

Thanks for the feedback,please keep it coming....
i wasnt sure, but i saw some people said they saw results in 8 days or something. probably also on a strict cutting diet which i didnt think about.

so are you saying put 1 gram of caffeine in total or each time you use it. also can i crush 4 250mg tablets into a fine powder and put that in or was that what you meant when you said "fillers".
can you buy caffeine like the one you refer to at a store as i want to try this right now and dont want to wait for an order to come into the mail. i dont think i have ever seen caffeine powder.

thanks for the info

nd22121

Awards
oh yeah and i will keep updating weekly or until the bottle runs out which may happen pretty soon.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah and i will keep updating weekly or until the bottle runs out which may happen pretty soon.
I think you may be using too much,a bottle should at least last a good 20 days or so.I get a month out of one,there is no need to slather yourself with the product.I can't tell from your wording above,how many pumps (1mL per pump) are you using per day?

nd22121

Awards
i guess about 5 pumps a day. also about the caffeine thing?...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GA can cause water retention, too.

Did you take before waist measurements??

nd22121

Awards
no i didnt. i should have, but i forgot to do that. i guess i could do it now and see what happens.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No biggie, but that is by far the best way to track progress with Napalm. Losing an inch or so, even though a significant loss, usually isn't very visible to the eye.

nd22121

Awards
I'm going to measure anyway and see if anythingchanges. Question though do I need to wait a few days after I'm finished to allow any water retention to go away to make my final measurements?

nd22121

Awards
well i am a little late at updating for week 2. i added the picture right below my other ones so i could keep them all together. honestly i cant really tell any difference from the pictures. i did measure my waste after the first week and nothing has changed yet. i probably only have about 1/4 bottle left so i dont know if i am going to see any results or not in that amount of time.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...really wish you had taken initial measurements. But you'll probably still lose something, assuming diet and exercise are in check.

nd22121

Awards
yeah, i actually lowered my calories, but am still eating clean. not on a cutting diet but i try have my carbs for breakfast and maybe mid day/postworkout then i try to eat just protein from then on along with the mono and poly unst fats. did not change my training at all.

i did notice one thing though. whatever residual napalm i have left on my hands after my first and second applications to sides and abs, respectively, i rub it in my biceps and triceps. i dont know if its the napalm doing anything or just something different but i have been noticing a few more veins pop out in my biceps. both cephalic veins in arms plus some smaller veins that run perpendicular to that vein. now that normally popped out when lifting but i have been noticing them a little more while at rest.

just thought i would add that. not sure if napalm could do that or not granted that there isnt much fat on my biceps to begin with.