Napalm Application question

nd22121

Awards
i just purchased this product and have been reading posts about how to use it. i decided to start it this morning with one pump on sides and one pump on abs. then will use later tonight. when i was rubbing it on my sides though it seemed to congeal into small granules(best way i can describe it). did i rub it in too hard or did i do something else wrong, or it that normal?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just purchased this product and have been reading posts about how to use it. i decided to start it this morning with one pump on sides and one pump on abs. then will use later tonight. when i was rubbing it on my sides though it seemed to congeal into small granules(best way i can describe it). did i rub it in too hard or did i do something else wrong, or it that normal?
That's normal. It's the carbomer balling up from rubbing it so much. It shouldn't make much of a difference at all in the efficacy of the product, but you don't need to rub it in too much. Rubbing it in some, then letting it dry the rest might work better if you don't want it to do that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be sure you exfoliate the area as well...sometimes the carbomer can rub some dead skin off, and make the balling worse.

nd22121

Awards
has anyone tried this on other muscles as well? i want to use a little on the lateral heads of both triceps muscles to see if napalm can "bring it out" a little more when my arm is relaxed.

EDIT: also this question goes for one of the Avant reps. but how long does it need to soak into your skin before you can take a shower. i followed the directions of waiting 3 minutes for it to dry, but i was wondering how long you should wait to shower or swim or something like that?

thanks

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ideally, try to time it so that you apply it after a shower.

I'd wait a good couple of hours before getting wet, but again, it's best to apply after a shower.