Albuterol Napalm

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I have added Clen to Lipoderm-Y in the past with good results, but I have some Napalm waiting to be used and I have some Albuterol as well. Could Alb be substitued forr clen for enhancing the Napalm. And how much? Thanks guys.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I have added Clen to Lipoderm-Y in the past with good results, but I have some Napalm waiting to be used and I have some Albuterol as well. Could Alb be substitued forr clen for enhancing the Napalm. And how much? Thanks guys.

I'm not sure on how much you'd need,I'll get back to you on this shortly.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the concentration of the solution? The MW is small enough to fit into the carrier.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interested in the answer, since albuterol orally never helped me much

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This question about albuterol was probably already answered in the main Napalm/clen thread,now that I think about it i think it actually was.

I vaguely remember ChemicalPA posting over on M&M a long time ago he used a beta2- agonist (not clen,thought it may have been albuterol) so I checked....and I was wrong,it was Fenoterol.His results were very good,though so I thought it was worth posting here.

Once I find out what's up with albuterol I'll let you guys know.Like PA says in his posts within the linked thread,there are health risks to consider with excessive beta2-agonism.I'm a fan of the less is more approach with beta2-agonists and FWIW,I see no need for 5000mcg's of clen per bottle of Napalm,half that should suffice and a moderate approach to albuterol should also be taken.

Also,I believe that quercertin should be a 'staple" as far as Napalm additives,for the effects described in my other thread on Napalm additives in this subforum.It's just too damn cheap NOT to take advantage of.

[quote name='ChemicalPA' date='Jan 17 2004, 07:27 PM' post='109651']
i have been dieting since right after thanksgiving and it is going quite well as i have leaned up quite well.

i have deliberately held off on using Skulpt however because i wanted to leave my stubborn parts alone until i was lean everywhere else

that way i can try an experiment on myself. i am going to spike my skulpt with a potent beta2-agonist called Fenoterol. Fenoterol is similar to clenbuterol in its effects on repartitioning but its easier to work with cuz the doses are higher and therefore more easy to weigh out and administer.

This should be interesting
[/quote]

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=7772&st=0

Afterthought:
This question about albuterol was probably already answered in the main Napalm/clen thread,now that I think about it I think it actually was,I'll check.