Napalm Lets do it again...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WEll Napalm did it for me last time took 3-4 inches off. I then did a slight bulk after by cut cycle and gained about 5 solid pounds. luckily my waist didn't go up at least not enough that I couldn't fit comfortablly into the same size jeans. Now I have opened my 2nd bottle of Napalm and giving it some help via SNS's TTA. let's hope this bottle brings out my elusive obliques and last two abs. I have a solid 4 pack right now. took me 13 weeks of cardio and diet to get there and I think this combo will be the final part needed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in.

Good luck to you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks

any eta on DCP i wanted more but my wife "confiscated" my last bottle for herself since she ran out.

Actually, should be in stock today!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the word I'm passing around. Cross our fingers for no lost shipments :nono:
UPS losing a shipment? I doubt that has EVER happened.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
im in!! im thinking napalm + dcp for my cut after i finish my usp asteroid stack.

JGank

Awards
how many dcp are going to use? How many squirts of napalm do most people use?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
up date i am using 1500mg of tta 3 caps and now doing napalm 2x a day slacked off a little but once again amazes me HIIT and Napalm 2x a day nothing brings out my abs as fast. I really love this product

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little tip: when stacking DCP and Napalm, wait about 2 hours after applying Napalm to take DCP. The thermogenensis from the DCP sometimes makes it difficult for the Napalm to fully absorb.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little tip: when stacking DCP and Napalm, wait about 2 hours after applying Napalm to take DCP. The thermogenensis from the DCP sometimes makes it difficult for the Napalm to fully absorb.
Napalm is NOT something you want dripping down from your abs onto your netherbits.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

thanks for the tip I usually wait about an hour just how my meals are structered in the morning and i put the napalm right before bed so no worries on that part. I will try the 2 hours in the morning

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
whoa...you took off three inches on napalm? hmmm

I am on havoc now but I think in between that and my next cycle I might do some napalm along with DCP and Leviathan.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoa...you took off three inches on napalm? hmmm

I am on havoc now but I think in between that and my next cycle I might do some napalm along with DCP and Leviathan.
yep about 3 inches ofcourse i was on below maintenance calories and doing alot of cardio but my stomach has always been the last to go and i attribute the localized loss to napalm

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
yep about 3 inches ofcourse i was on below maintenance calories and doing alot of cardio but my stomach has always been the last to go and i attribute the localized loss to napalm
i hear ya. I expected you were on some deficit with high cardio too. That is my biggest area of concern. the stomach.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
up date i am using 1500mg of tta 3 caps and now doing napalm 2x a day slacked off a little but once again amazes me HIIT and Napalm 2x a day nothing brings out my abs as fast. I really love this product

Sweetness,good to hear my man.

If you have some extra dough,salvia works very well with TTA.Just keep in mind that salvia's effects are not positive when at maintainence caloroes and are actually counterproductive.So salvia is something you want to use in a caloric deficit or a surplus.I heart this 'lil guy,just picked some more up from NP last month.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/salvia-miltiorrhiza-40-75-grams.html

Sir,I do not understand what you are getting at here.As long as the skin is freshly washed and you aren't dripping sweat,there should be no issues with Napalm's absorption.It even acts at a faster pace than Lipoderm Ultra,WRT absorption.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Slowly but surely 2nd week of being back doing HIIT fat is starting to come off i'm patient though i tell myself 1month and I should be looking better. I know napalm works but i also don't expect miracles.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
When does Napalm come back into stock?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
is this true? i just got my napalm but im on lr/dcp stack as well. i usually take a dcp right before bed and planned on taking the napalm before bed too.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this true? i just got my napalm but im on lr/dcp stack as well. i usually take a dcp right before bed and planned on taking the napalm before bed too.
I think Rodja was over reaching with this,I actually addressed this a few posts above.

Unless the DCP makes you instantly break out in a sweat,you can take a dose of it and apply the Napalm at the same time with no problems.