So do i need anything else

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have lipo and napalm and love it but sometimes and wondering do I need anything else? some times it doesn't seem i'm on a fatburner because i'm not popping a pill. However i'd like to stay away from taking too many things do you think i'm ok stand alone

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have lipo and napalm and love it but sometimes and wondering do I need anything else? some times it doesn't seem i'm on a fatburner because i'm not popping a pill. However i'd like to stay away from taking too many things do you think i'm ok stand alone
Yes, you are fine without anything else. You don't need to be stimmed out of your mind to be losing fat.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you're pretty good where you're at.

But if you wanted to add in some non-stim fat loss products, like a 7-Keto or SesaThin, it wouldn't hurt.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, you're pretty good where you're at.

But if you wanted to add in some non-stim fat loss products, like a 7-Keto or SesaThin, it wouldn't hurt.
nah as long as I'm good where i'm at I'll stay there if you remember napalm helped me takes several inches off my waist last bottle and my waist is really the only area i'm worried about keeping fat off as I'm on a slight bulk with increased calories. so being able to have fat burning effects in just the abs is exactly what i'm looking for right now

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nah as long as I'm good where i'm at I'll stay there if you remember napalm helped me takes several inches off my waist last bottle and my waist is really the only area i'm worried about keeping fat off as I'm on a slight bulk with increased calories. so being able to have fat burning effects in just the abs is exactly what i'm looking for right now
Napalm lowers cortisol (via the inclusion of GA) where applied and gut fat is primarily mediated through cortisol.

So applying Napalm to your abs while in a slight surplus of kcals should stave off abdominal fat gain.Several users have reported this effect while lean bulking.

Keeping the diet clean and using vinegar (a shot glass full) with meals containing carbs (do not use vinegar with your post w/o meal) will keep you lean.I've found the taste of red wine vinegar to be *somewhat* tolerable but keep in mind that carbonated beverages render vinegar's benefits useless so avoid diet soda etc with your vinegar supplementation.Using Na-R-ALA with carb rich meals would be as effective as vinegar,if not moreso,and you don't have to deal with the revolting taste of vinegar with this approach.

I think of Sesathin as a staple supplement as well,to promote a leaner physique year round.

Live Long Nutrition sells a competitively priced Na-R-ALA product,FYI.