Napalm tiiming??

GEORGENIRE

Awards
I am currently using Napalm twice a day on my lower back and love handles, at the minute i am applying it on my lunch at 1.00 pm
I then work out at 5.00 then after i finish it i apply it again at 6.00 or so straight after i finish is this optimal timing or how could i do this better.
Is it better to apply it before or after cardio/weights?
how long before or after?

Thank in advance for any help

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Napalm has at least a 12 hour half life so I'm sorry to tell you that you're being wasteful with this approach.Otherwise,the timing of application does not matter,as long as you wait a half hour after application before doing cardio/lifting so you don't sweat it off before it fully penetrates the skin.

You might want to take some time and read the Napalm writeup:

Napalm Research | Avant Research

It should be applied around every 12 hours e.g.after your morning shower and after an evening shower.Or just scrub the application site with water and soap beforehand,then wipe off the water with a towel and apply,if you don't need a second shower.

I am currently using Napalm twice a day on my lower back and love handles, at the minute i am applying it on my lunch at 1.00 pm
I then work out at 5.00 then after i finish it i apply it again at 6.00 or so straight after i finish is this optimal timing or how could i do this better.
Is it better to apply it before or after cardio/weights?
how long before or after?

Thank in advance for any help

GEORGENIRE

Awards
Cheers will switch to this today, have been using it for a week now and was starting to see results already, so hopefully this will help further.
Have u guys got a uk supplier yet, as I have to buy from America and the postage is so expensive.

Thanks again

George

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers will switch to this today, have been using it for a week now and was starting to see results already, so hopefully this will help further.
Have u guys got a uk supplier yet, as I have to buy from America and the postage is so expensive.

Thanks again

George
Cheap UK Supplements offers the Avant Labs line,which includes Lipoderm Ultra but I'm unsure what the current plans (or if we even have a UK supplier) are for getting Avant Research into the UK,I'll check with SirSavage for you.

GEORGENIRE

Awards
Thanks Colin, I have got Lipoderm from cheap uk supplements before but they went out of stock about a year ago and havnt got any back in since, i have continually e-mailed them to see if they are getting any more in, but have recieved no reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They're in the process of putting in an order with us, which includes Napalm.