Absolved/Napalm...same time?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I've got a bottle of each that I plan to use in the last 6 weeks of my contest prep.

How should I go about using them? Can you use them on the same day?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, good question.

Do you have visceral fat, sub-q fat, or both?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, good question.

Do you have visceral fat, sub-q fat, or both?
Not too much of either, but probably a bit of both.

I'm about 10 pounds heavier than my avi, but about the same amount of leanness.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Napalm alone will suffice. Youre already lean and just looking to hone in, so, if anything, you may want to have one with clen and rotate with another bottle.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Napalm alone will suffice. Youre already lean and just looking to hone in, so, if anything, you may want to have one with clen and rotate with another bottle.
K. The reason I ask is because I'll be coming off of a Thyrotabs cycle.

I was thinking about adding in the absolved to get the positive effects on the thyroid post-cycle.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agree with Ryan.

Save the Ab-Solved for when your visceral gets high.

As far as thyroid boosting goes, try a dermal 7-OXO with a systemic carrier or just plain ol' oral 7-OXO.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with Ryan.

Save the Ab-Solved for when your visceral gets high.

As far as thyroid boosting goes, try a dermal 7-OXO with a systemic carrier or just plain ol' oral 7-OXO.
In agreement on the use of Napalm only.I think that people seem to forget that the GA in Napalm lowers local cortisol to a signifigant degree,enough to rival Ab-Solved.From the mouth of the Big Cheese:

QUOTE(Par Deus @ Dec 21 2007, 02:43 PM) [snapback]444016[/snapback]
I'm hopeful that Napalm will work very well on VAT, too, because of the GA. The direct study on topical GA is about SAT, but GA works by blocking 11beta-HSD, which is a bigger problem in VAT than SAT.

So, ideally, Napalm is more like Lipo Ultra and Ab-Solved combined than just an improvement on Lipo Ultra.

Here's some words from everybody's favorite Irishman on this:

[quote name='Marc McDougal' date='Dec 22 2007, 01:46 AM' post='444112']
Par, really interesting you mention this.

After a month of Napalm, my circumfrence drop was huge, which I didn't expect.

I have been slightly hypercaloric the entire month (put on 5lbs or so), and my abdomen and suprailiac skinfolds dropped a couple of mm, but my visceral fat dropped at an unexpected rate. I've been trying to figure out why...but I think you just answered my question.
[/quote]

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Perfect as usual...Thanks for the help guys.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just an update:

I have been on Napalm for about 1.5 weeks now. Retaining some water, but It appears the waist is shrinking. One problem however is that my skin reacts terribly to this stuff. Its not a "burn", but more like an itch with spotted redness....any ideas whats going on here?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, just an update:

I have been on Napalm for about 1.5 weeks now. Retaining some water, but It appears the waist is shrinking. One problem however is that my skin reacts terribly to this stuff. Its not a "burn", but more like an itch with spotted redness....any ideas whats going on here?
My guess is dryness from the winter. I had the same thing when I first tried it, but a good lotion cured it

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
My guess is dryness from the winter. I had the same thing when I first tried it, but a good lotion cured it
Thanks. I'll give that a shot.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Just an update here. I had to discontinue the napalm use, as I was breaking out in hives from using it. Been off for 3 days and the rash is finally going away. I love your guys products and Lipo-U and The Size are Great, but this did not agree with me. Results were there, but my skin can't handle something in there, even with lotion applied throughout the day.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, man. Sometimes that happens.

When you're all good to go, think about trying it again with a lotion from the beginning and maybe an antihistamine to see if that helps.