package just arrived but no rasberry in my ultra lipo?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey all:

Since i had such a great experience with Napalm i ordered another 2 bottle one for me one for my wife she didnt' believe in it at first but after seeing my stomach she wanted a bottle. Well I got a bottle of lipo ultra also to use on abs and lovehandles (don't want to hold any water) but it has no rasberry ketones in it I guess it's the old formula. but since I am gettine the rasberry in the napalm applying to shoulders and arms will it make a Huge Difference?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey all:

Since i had such a great experience with Napalm i ordered another 2 bottle one for me one for my wife she didnt' believe in it at first but after seeing my stomach she wanted a bottle. Well I got a bottle of lipo ultra also to use on abs and lovehandles (don't want to hold any water) but it has no rasberry ketones in it I guess it's the old formula. but since I am gettine the rasberry in the napalm applying to shoulders and arms will it make a Huge Difference?
LipoDerm-Ultra has never had raspberry ketones in it, only Napalm does. LipoDerm-Ultra works just fine on its own, so I wouldn't worry about it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LipoDerm-Ultra has never had raspberry ketones in it, only Napalm does. LipoDerm-Ultra works just fine on it's own, so I wouldn't worry about it.

OH my mistake i thought i had read that the lipoderm ultra came with the rasberry in it. Well I've used it before and had good success i'm sure this time will be just as good. I am just trying to get some stubborn lower ab fat as I'm sub teens in bf% now and can clearly see my top 4 abs.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH my mistake i thought i had read that the lipoderm ultra came with the rasberry in it. Well I've used it before and had good success i'm sure this time will be just as good. I am just trying to get some stubborn lower ab fat as I'm sub teens in bf% now and can clearly see my top 4 abs.
Nice. Let us know how it goes.