Napalm question

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some Napalm yesterday, and I was wondering if you used 2-3 pumps in morning, and 2-3 at night, if it would have the same effect as 4 in morning and 4 at night, just that 4 would yield quicker results. Or would that just be wasting the extra pump?

Also, should you only use 1 pump on each part of your body? IE, 1 pump per pec, one pump per side, one for stomach, etc...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stick with the 1-3 pumps/application recommendation for the most part. I highly doubt you would notice much(if any at all) difference between the two protocols you posted. You would probably be better off focusing on certain areas at a time instead of spreading it out to a bunch of different body parts at once. You don't need to use only 1 pump per body part, but stick around the recommended 1-3 pumps per application(and 2 applications/day).

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
would 2 pumps be enough to localize the whole waist? (abs, love handles, lower back) wanted to do 2 pumps waist, 1 pump chest.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
would 2 pumps be enough to localize the whole waist? (abs, love handles, lower back) wanted to do 2 pumps waist, 1 pump chest.
depends how big your are but i do 1 pump most mornings and 2 pumps at night and have great success

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
how many pumps would u say are in the bottle? wondering how long a bottle would run

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
depends how big your are but i do 1 pump most mornings and 2 pumps at night and have great success
Was that in one localized area? Like your chest, for instance?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FTR,Napalm's pump dispenses more solution than Lipoderm Ultra's pump does so yeah,2 pumps should be just about enough for anyone's waist/lower back.

You'd have to be eh,morbidly obese at 400 to not see an effect ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bla55 Supplements 8
Anabolics 5
Supplements 1
paulygon Supplements 12
Supplements 10