Lipoderm Ultra questions

Nonfactor

Awards
I have a couple questions. I have started putting 2 pumps on each love handle, 2 pumps on each side of abs (middle/lower), and 1 pump just all over abs. I have seen threads with people getting reactions and somebody said do not rub it in too much.

I then see threads where you are susposed to rub napalm with hard massage for 30-60 seconds.

I want to make sure I am using the product correctly...

Also I have noticed that after rubbing it in some it starts to produce small gel-like pieces of it on my skin. They feel like lightly dried hand soap. Im wondering if the gelling of the product is because I am using it incorrectly.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a couple questions. I have started putting 2 pumps on each love handle, 2 pumps on each side of abs (middle/lower), and 1 pump just all over abs. I have seen threads with people getting reactions and somebody said do not rub it in too much.

I then see threads where you are susposed to rub napalm with hard massage for 30-60 seconds.

I want to make sure I am using the product correctly...

Also I have noticed that after rubbing it in some it starts to produce small gel-like pieces of it on my skin. They feel like lightly dried hand soap. Im wondering if the gelling of the product is because I am using it incorrectly.
You don't need to massage the Napalm in, just apply it and let it dry. The gelling that is produced by excessive rubbing(*cue DSade innuendo*) is just the carbomer mixing with dead skin cells and flaking off. It's not effecting the Napalm much, but you still don't need to rub it in that hard/much; just let it dry sufficiently.

Nonfactor

Awards
Thanks for the quick response. I plan on doing a lipoderm / napalm cycle starting on the 15th so ill try to give some good feedback :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response. I plan on doing a lipoderm / napalm cycle starting on the 15th so ill try to give some good feedback :)
Sounds good. Any feedback is appreciated.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nonfactor

Awards
I actually tried using the product tonight after my workout as you described and it definitely seemed to burn more ( i like the burn ).

I hope to see this product really shine but right now im not on a stim fat burner just abdominal cuts and a clean diet.

abdominal cuts = the gla/cla/sesamin/fish oil combined product that I spent too much money on. lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually tried using the product tonight after my workout as you described and it definitely seemed to burn more ( i like the burn ).

I hope to see this product really shine but right now im not on a stim fat burner just abdominal cuts and a clean diet.

abdominal cuts = the gla/cla/sesamin/fish oil combined product that I spent too much money on. lol

So are you using 5 pumps at once? that seems a bit much

papagunz

Awards
I'll add to the Lipo-Y questions. How about using applying 30-60 minutes pre-fasted cardio. Thoughts?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll add to the Lipo-Y questions. How about using applying 30-60 minutes pre-fasted cardio. Thoughts?
60 minutes should be OK, but not 30.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
hey folks what is the difference between napalm and lipoderm ultra or lipoderm y?? Also, why not usin napalm 15min pre fasted cardio?? is this not good or not effective?
Does that mean i have to wake up 1hour earlier to apply the napalm before i do my napalm pre fasted cardio?
thanks in advance

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey folks what is the difference between napalm and lipoderm ultra or lipoderm y?? Also, why not usin napalm 15min pre fasted cardio?? is this not good or not effective?
Does that mean i have to wake up 1hour earlier to apply the napalm before i do my napalm pre fasted cardio?
thanks in advance
All three work under the same basic premise,efficacy is greater with Lipo ULTRA and Napalm as more actives have been included than just Y Hcl/caffiene.

Apply it every 12 hours or so,on clean skin and do not do cardio for at least 1/2 hour after an application.

In your case,just apply it after the cardio/showering is done and a second application (on clean skin) towards the end of the day.