Napalm Review

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok I can't say it's all Napalm ofcourse because I've been dieting hard doing my cardio etc. But I can say my pant size are down 3 inches from when I started my Napalm. And My lower stomach fat is always the slowest to GO. So overall I am VERY VERY Happy with the results I am taking Nov off as i am using lean extreme and REDuction and don't want to skew the results but will be ordering a bottle of Napalm and Lipo Ultra for DEC my final stage of my Cut. I will be rotating Napalm and Ultra Daily for 3 weeks and then going to just Ultra for the last week to ensure no excess water. Thanks AVant for a great product

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem:

How long you been doing MMA? I just realized next year will be my 10 year anniversarry since my first fight
Training for almost 2.5 years; turned pro about 1.5 years ago (way too early). Love the sport more than anything in this world.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
so you noticed fat loss where you applied the product?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:pizza:
so you noticed fat loss where you applied the product?
Yes. I went through one full bottle of napalm applying to stomach and love handles mostly at the end of bottle by pants size was down 3 inches

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, three inches is a ton.

Thanks a lot for the review!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes I mean don't get me wrong it took dieting and hardwork on my cardio. But for me lower ab fat is always last to go on a cut and I was very happy with this product. I will be doing a ultra lipo and napalm combo in Dec to get rid of the last bit hopefully

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes I mean don't get me wrong it took dieting and hardwork on my cardio. But for me lower ab fat is always last to go on a cut and I was very happy with this product. I will be doing a ultra lipo and napalm combo in Dec to get rid of the last bit hopefully

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, definitely- diet and hardwork are the cornerstones.

Still, damn impressive.

Congrats!

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Yeah damn impressive. I hope to have similar results. This Saturday will be my first week using Napalm.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I just started my Napalm a couple days ago, can't wait till I run out too see my final results :D

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I just started my Napalm a couple days ago, can't wait till I run out too see my final results :D
I don't think we can really expect to see MUCH until after stopping the bottle due to water weight. I know I have water weight almost all the time due to the DCP/EC stack I am using.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Ya, that's true. I do have some water weight, but it isn't a lot, I'm going to hopefully right a review for Napalm about a week after I finish, just incase.

Hope it works well for ya :) (and me ^_^)

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Ya, that's true. I do have some water weight, but it isn't a lot, I'm going to hopefully right a review for Napalm about a week after I finish, just incase.

Hope it works well for ya :) (and me ^_^)

I think the majority of my WR is from DCP. I drink almost 1.5 gallons a day, and generally speaking I TRY to keep my sodium intake down.

I too will post a review/pics afterwards. I am looking forward to good results like other people have experienced... good luck bro.

I am throwing EVERYTHING at my body (save the drastic stuff like CLEN) in the last month of my cut.... EC/DCP/NAPALM/ECGC/CLA/FISH OIL/INTERVAL CARDIO and of course deficit of calories.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Dang, lol.

I'm doing Leviathan Reloaded(LOVE that stuff) and then Napalm for fat, then Poseidon/Whey for pre-post WO supps, loving those too.
Basketball started up over a week ago, so my cardio is definately helping me out a lot, I just rarely get the motivation to do upper body these days :(

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the majority of my WR is from DCP. I drink almost 1.5 gallons a day, and generally speaking I TRY to keep my sodium intake down.

I too will post a review/pics afterwards. I am looking forward to good results like other people have experienced... good luck bro.

I am throwing EVERYTHING at my body (save the drastic stuff like CLEN) in the last month of my cut.... EC/DCP/NAPALM/ECGC/CLA/FISH OIL/INTERVAL CARDIO and of course deficit of calories.

Hey i'll be going into week 14-17 of my 4 month cut coming soon also i am throwing the kitchen sink too.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Hey i'll be going into week 14-17 of my 4 month cut coming soon also i am throwing the kitchen sink too.
I was investigating Clen, but I don't know if it's for me.

I also don't know how much of my ab area is loose skin and/or fat. There are pics floating around somewhere. Eh... who knows.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was investigating Clen, but I don't know if it's for me.

I also don't know how much of my ab area is loose skin and/or fat. There are pics floating around somewhere. Eh... who knows.

Clen is not for everybody and some people have real bad reactions. I'm going to be cycling lipoderm ultra with napalm. to help cut down on water retention.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Clen is not for everybody and some people have real bad reactions. I'm going to be cycling lipoderm ultra with napalm. to help cut down on water retention.
I was thinking of starting out low on it... but, not sure if I need to go that route.

It's amazing how I just can't tell what is considered fat and what is loose skin. My Omron BF analyzer says 11.5% BF....

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of starting out low on it... but, not sure if I need to go that route.

It's amazing how I just can't tell what is considered fat and what is loose skin. My Omron BF analyzer says 11.5% BF....

I find I have a similar problem from weight loss.