Pipeline update

native

Awards
Any update on new products in the pipeline? How about an update on HEAT. Would love to get my hands on a bottle. The best stack I ever used was HEAT/DCP. Thanks in advance...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We do have a new product coming soon that we'll hopefully be beta testing in the very near future, but it's not HEAT.

AFAIK, we are still working on securing a legit source for Alpha-Y. Hopefully we can find one soon to get HEAT back on the market.

native

Awards
Thanks for the update. Look forward to your new supps.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's also another huge project in the works that goes off in a direction never attempted before by a supplement company.

And it's not a supplement. :)

It's about a week away, non-Avant time.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I was readin over at M&M about a few alpha-y sources, any new developments?Hopefully positive ones.Can't wait for HEAT to be back.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's some speculation about alpha-Y sources, but nothing confirmed yet.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was readin over at M&M about a few alpha-y sources, any new developments?Hopefully positive ones.Can't wait for HEAT to be back.
Sounds like Matt is still waiting on a sample from them. Then they'll need to be tested against the Alpha-Y standard before we know anything.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Bring back HEAT as soon as you guys can. :thumbsup:

If the issue is still getting ahold of Alpha-Yohimbine, it currently seems to be available in other products like Meltdown??????

We do have a new product coming soon that we'll hopefully be beta testing in the very near future, but it's not HEAT.

AFAIK, we are still working on securing a legit source for Alpha-Y. Hopefully we can find one soon to get HEAT back on the market.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Any good word on sourcing for Alpha Y?It would great to have HEAT back after the holidays are over.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bring back HEAT as soon as you guys can. :thumbsup:

If the issue is still getting ahold of Alpha-Yohimbine, it currently seems to be available in other products like Meltdown??????
I'd love to see HEAT back on the market,I dug its effects on mood and the fact that it is an effective non-stimulatory fat loss supps was a big plus IMO.As soon as we can verify a legit source of alpha-y,this will be back into production.

Avant and d Sade have both recently had a few "alpha yohimbine" samples tested and they were just yohombine Hcl,which is considerably cheaper to manufacture than alpha-Y.

While I won't go so far as to say that VPX does not contain alpha yohimbine but I'm not quite sure it does contain it either.No way to be sure without having the product tested in a lab.A lot of supplement companies list novel stuff like Alpha-Y in their products but this does not mean that the active in question is actually included,as it could very well be another form of yohimbine.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump-any new word on new products?Whats Avant got cookin?Slim chance, but would love to see the LEPTIGEN line back-they were very ahead of their time.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll let Tony inform you on what's coming up. He knows far more than I do.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Next up is a stimulant (not HEAT) and a big new project.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and we did indeed find a source for alpha-Y, so the return of HEAT is now much more likely.