Questions about the IP6 in SyntheSIZE

jhferry

Awards
I asked in the supps thread about this. I take IP6 with inosterol as a stand alone but I was thinking about just using SyntheSIZE instead. One of the things I read was IP6 can block absorption of minerals:

IP6 for ectomorphs - Mind and Muscle Forums

creatine and IP6 during refeeds - Avant Labs

old threads, I know. Anyway. Is there any specific thing you guys have done to prove this false? I am guessing this is as close to leptigen mass I am going to find.

Thanks-

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked in the supps thread about this. I take IP6 with inosterol as a stand alone but I was thinking about just using SyntheSIZE instead. One of the things I read was IP6 can block absorption of minerals:

old threads, I know. Anyway. Is there any specific thing you guys have done to prove this false? I am guessing this is as close to leptigen mass I am going to find.

Thanks-
Good info in those threads.Adding in 6-10 grams of glucosamine per day along with Synthesize would replicate the effects of LG Mass nicely.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It bothers me to no end how little Synthesize gets recognized for the great product it is.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks-
It's true that certain things will inhibit the uptake of certain other things, but if you get the body enough substrates, it will get the job done.

Foods are packed with all kinds of nutrients, some of which inhibit the absorption of others, but we know that if we get enough of something, it's not really a concern.

stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's true that certain things will inhibit the uptake of certain other things, but if you get the body enough substrates, it will get the job done.

Foods are packed with all kinds of nutrients, some of which inhibit the absorption of others, but we know that if we get enough of something, it's not really a concern.
The fact is that the main concern with IP6 would be the mineral absorption which not be a concern since it can be countered with proper Vitamin C supplementation.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It bothers me to no end how little Synthesize gets recognized for the great product it is.
Word,homey,word.I'm not about to punch go apeshit and my computer screen but it is a bit disheartening to see people fall for gimmicky cell volumizers with exorbitant price tags time and time again.

I am in disagreement with Rodja though,I think that the remainder of the Avant line gets due recognition,it is the potential benefits of The Size which people fail to grasp.Considering that this product ties into Leptigen Mass (and the science on this for the general public was hard to swallow,hence the poor sales) I'm not surprised.

Still,I recall beta testing Synthesize (with additional glucosamine,2 grams with each SS dose) a few years back and setting several PR's.I hit PR's on almost a weekly basis whileon SS beta for 2 months and this was done while in a 500-1200 kcal deficit.

I wasn't repping for Avant back then so bias couldn't even be considered as an issue,below is the 60 day log I kept if anyone is interested.

SyntheSIZE prototype - Mind and Muscle Forums

jhferry

Awards
The fact is that the main concern with IP6 would be the mineral absorption which not be a concern since it can be countered with proper Vitamin C supplementation.

So since there is no Vit C in SyntheSize how much would you take with it? And the glucosamine I have is mixed with MSM, is that ok?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So since there is no Vit C in SyntheSize how much would you take with it? And the glucosamine I have is mixed with MSM, is that ok?
1 vitamin C tab will do it and your glucosamine/MSM mix works.