Napalm + Caffeine

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any added results with adding a little caffeine to act as a diuretic or what it hinder results/ not have a good uptake?

I was thinking about doing this on the 2nd half of my Napalm Log after run ReCreate to look my best.

Any thoughts?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I use Napalm,I add a gram of caffine per bottle to offset the Y-hcl induced water retention,doing so presents no problems with the efficacy of Napalm.The addition of caffiene may allow for slightly greater fat oxidation as well,but will be very minor in comparison to the actives in Napalm.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great! I take it you use pure powder too it? Best thing I have here is pills that I might be able to crush into a powder to add.

I think I only have mild water retention. In the morning it seems to go away but after applying in the morning I do notice a little bloat.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great! I take it you use pure powder too it? Best thing I have here is pills that I might be able to crush into a powder to add.

I think I only have mild water retention. In the morning it seems to go away but after applying in the morning I do notice a little bloat.
You'd have to use pure powder,way too much filler in the pills,unless you filter them.It's been a while since I did so and I don't remember specific directions but there was a thread on mindandmuscle.net/forum a couple years back on this.Searching for "adding caffiene to lipoderm" would probably bring it up,for some reason I can't log onto M&M now,otherwise I'd link it for you here.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply I didn't think about the fillers in the pill that is a great point! O well I will live with the little extra water weight and will jsut shed it off after I am done taking Napalm which is goign very well so far btw!

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Adding just about anything to a transdermal will be hampered by the fillers in the pills themselves (assuming you are limited to that route). Pure powder >> crushed tablets.