Testers for NAPALM + LIPODERM-ULTRA have been picked!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off, a huge thanks to everyone who expressed interest in testing these two products together. Everyone was a worthy candidate, and honestly, I wish I could let every single one of you try it out. Unforunately, though, that's not really possible so we had to narrow the list down. For those who weren't picked, it was absolutely nothing personal at all. I sincerely still love each of you.

And just to show that it wasn't anything personal against the ones who weren't picked, I have a special announcement for you-

You're automatically in the running for the public beta testing of our new product in a month or two. That's right- we've got a new product on the way and those who were not picked for this contest are at the top of the list of potentials to try it out first when we test it out.

See?? Told you I loved you. And I meant it. More on that when the time comes.

Now, on with the list of testers for Napalm + Lipoderm-Ultra:

AM.com-

MrChristian
DGSky
Resolve
Trauma1

M&M.net-

Razg
Jakeshorts
Dashforce

BB.com-

Outside backer
King_Of_Squat
Bartenda
texaslifter89
SupaNatural

I need each of you to email me at [email protected] with your name and shipping addy.

And once again, I need y'all to be eating as clean as possible (low-carb!!) and exercising appropriately. Take measurements at least once a week, on the same day each week, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (if you're applying to your waistline). Keep a journal in the appropriate forum of this board to either track your progress or to give a summation of your experience.

Before and after pics would be great, too.

Questions?

Comments?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
congrats fellas.
let's get those abs to show!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, this is very important-

I'd like MrChristian and DGSky to use the following protocol:

First application of the day- Napalm
Second application of the day- Lipoderm-Ultra

And I'd like Resolve and Trauma1 to follow this protocol:

1 to 2 weeks- Napalm
1 to 2 weeks- Lipoderm-Ultra
Repeat

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy rubbing yourselves gentlmen! :lol:

I should have applied just to have a shot at running whatever you're going to beta. You guys have some very unique products, and I can't wait to see what you guys bring out next!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, this is very important-

I'd like MrChristian and DGSky to use the following protocol:

First application of the day- Napalm
Second application of the day- Lipoderm-Ultra

And I'd like Resolve and Trauma1 to follow this protocol:

1 to 2 weeks- Napalm
1 to 2 weeks- Lipoderm-Ultra
Repeat
Will do tony! Thank you for the opportunity buddy! :)

I'm a low carb machine for this. PM sent! :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the different approaches being taken - alternating by application or by week.

I'll send that email right now.

Oh, and, everybody loves you, Tony, so it's mutual

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
congrats Trauma, I'm sure you'll do a great log

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Grats all! Thanks for putting everyone is the beta run that sounds like a great deal as well!

I may still log my Napalm just to see how well it goes not that my engine is burning away my fat!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Pics? Nooooooo... so self conscious of pics. :ntome:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys should do great. I'm eating almost no carb with super high protein for the O and using Napalm to lean me out to comp shape! Good stuff!!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, BTW, waiting on the next round of Napalm so y'all's stuff will ship out ASAP.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
E-mail has been sent.
Im glad I got picked to run them simultaneously, because Ive ran them both seperately before and had good results that way.

Thanks again Tony & Avant!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, BTW, waiting on the next round of Napalm so y'all's stuff will ship out ASAP.

No prob - it'll give me some time to plan - lay out the diet, workouts , etc.

I'm implementing a couple things I haven't done before (fasted interval cardio w/BCAAs, 2gProt/lb BW) and sticking with others that I know work for me (still be having some carbs during and post-wo, and still be eating lots of fibrous veggies).

Now all I need is a good oral thermogen - anybody gotta couple of bottles they can spare for an out-of-work newlywed? j/k ;)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh boy, really hard to hold my tongue right now.

Must. Not. Say. Anything...! :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know - how much of a mooch would I be? But I wasn't serious.

I'm actually planning on keeping other supps to a bare minimum. I stacked Napalm with Recreate last time - this time around it'll be just Avant products :thumbsup:

And, having experience with Napalm already, I'm actually expecting better results. I'll be showering and scrubbing my abdomen thoroughly before every app, and exercising shortly before those showers - these just really seemed to help with absorption.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Nice picks. It will be interesting to see how disgustingly sliced texas can get his abs. I wont go to bb.com though so hopefully he'll post a picture or two here.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Congratulations to the winners! I've had great success with Napalm. I've also had Lipo-U for quite some time, but have yet to put it to use. If none of these winners have tried Napalm as of yet, then they're definitely in for a treat!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I just wanted to weigh in here, I have been using the alternating Napalm + Lipoderm protocol for about 6 weeks now. Alternating every week (because my Napalm had something extra, clen, in it). 2-3 pumps of Napalm twice per day one week then 6 pumps twice per day of lipoderm on the next week. I have to say it was a totally awsome protocol. Great results for abs especially since my lower ab fat has been resistant to everything else I have ever tried in my life (besides gh).

Can the clen be added to lipoderm instead of Napalm (just for curiosity sake)?

Also should a protocol like what is planned for these testers do even better then the type of protocol I followed?

Mr.50

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I just wanted to weigh in here, I have been using the alternating Napalm + Lipoderm protocol for about 6 weeks now. Alternating every week (because my Napalm had something extra, clen, in it). 2-3 pumps of Napalm twice per day one week then 6 pumps twice per day of lipoderm on the next week. I have to say it was a totally awsome protocol. Great results for abs especially since my lower ab fat has been resistant to everything else I have ever tried in my life (besides gh).

Can the clen be added to lipoderm instead of Napalm (just for curiosity sake)?

Also should a protocol like what is planned for these testers do even better then the type of protocol I followed?

Mr.50
Thanks for the feedback.

Yes,clen can be added to Lipoderm-Y (or Ultra).

I'm not sure about your last question,we'll have to wait and see.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just as an update, y'all- I should have your Napalm by the end of this week.

Sorry again for the slight delay.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry again, guys. The demand for Napalm right now is ridiculous, causing a huge backorder.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry again, guys. The demand for Napalm right now is ridiculous, causing a huge backorder.
Tis all good tony. It's because it's such an awesome product! It certainly changed my opinion on topical lipolytic/mobilizing formulas.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sincere apologies again, everyone.

The backorder is almost gone.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sincere apologies again, everyone.

The backorder is almost gone.
Considering how VERY effective these products are, it's well worth the wait brother. :D

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but I gotta' think of ways to make this up to y'all...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright y'all, for those who haven't received their product yet, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Looks like I'll be able to ship your stuff out by the end of next week.

Very sorry again.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright y'all, for those who haven't received their product yet, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Looks like I'll be able to ship your stuff out by the end of next week.

Very sorry again.
Gator shirts for us all too, right? :D

Good deal tony.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A few more shipped out this past week.

The rest should be next week.

Sorry again for the delay, guys.

The recent sale on wheycheap.com (among other things) really, really took a toll on our inventory. But I promise- your stuff will come and I really appreciate your patience.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The rest are going to ship out ASAP. Waiting on a few more supplies before the rest are finally shipped out. I'll let y'all know when they do.

Really appreciate y'all's patience on this.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The rest are going to ship out ASAP. Waiting on a few more supplies before the rest are finally shipped out. I'll let y'all know when they do.

Really appreciate y'all's patience on this.
No problem. You da man!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great news, gentlemen-

Shipping this week!! Wednesday, to be exact.

Sorry again, fellas. But it's finally over!!

Hoo-Ray!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice - I was just thinking I won't have anything to log after finishing my current endeavor. This'll be perfect - I was thinking of starting off the year with a quick cut.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great news, gentlemen-

Shipping this week!! Wednesday, to be exact.

Sorry again, fellas. But it's finally over!!

Hoo-Ray!!
Sa.....weeettttt! :)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All have been shipped!

When you get a chance, fellas, link your journal to this thread. Thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
did these log ever get put up? i was looking for them and couldnt find any