Napalm + 11keto

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I haven't found any solid info on 11keto (SCL Icon) but, does anyone know if it's too heavy to go in Napalm? Biotest is releasing a $150 version of dermal 11keto, but I was wondering if I could add it here.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, not familiar with the specifics on 11-keto, but maybe Derek is? You seeing this, big D?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
11-keto:
17?-Hydroxy-4-androstene-3,11-dione

17?-Hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3,11-dione

4-Androsten-17?-ol-3,11-dione

Molecular weight 302.41

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used it in conjunction with Napalm in a liquid version.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
11 Keto in a spray version. I have used the Napalm and let it dry and then used the 11 Keto on top.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
The biotest? What were the results?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It wasn't biotest, but I'm using it to lean up. Seems to be working slowly.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
It wasn't biotest, but I'm using it to lean up. Seems to be working slowly.

From this clever anecdote we know the two work well in conjuncture. In this case, creativity may have prompted one to place the 11-keto in solution. By combining this w/ some type of spraying apparatus you're off to the races.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Where is the 11keto coming from?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Biotest if you've got 150 bones. Otherwise I'm sure you could kick over a few rocks and find it pure.
Where do you find rocks like that?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do you find rocks like that?
Alibaba.com almost certainly has vendors selling it but legitimacy of goods is difficult to ensure when taking that route.

I don't know where else to source it and Biotest's product is cost prohibitive IMO.

At any rate,the GA present in Napalm will have a similiar effect as 11-OXO.I suggest saving your money and not bother chasing after 11-OXO powder.

From the Napalm write up:

Glycyrrhetinic acid
Licorice has a lengthy historical association with reduction fat mass and weight loss dating back to the 4th century BC. The Greek physician Theophrastus noted that licorice root granted his patience 'freedom from hunger and thirst'(24), an observation that was reaffirmed in the 1st century BC by Plinius (25). It wasn't until modern technological advancements allowed us to characterize the licorice root in order to reveal the main active ingredient: glycyrrhetinic acid (GA).

These ancient observations are supported thoroughly by modern literature which documents the relationship between GA and 11?-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (11HSD) (26). For our purposes we will concern ourselves with the first of two 11HSD subtypes. 11HSD1 is found in subcutaneous adipocytes in a relatively lesser abundance than it's visceral counterpart (27). However, 11HSB-1 is sufficiently concentrated to perform its primary function and influence the level of cortisol by reactivating the inactive cortisone. A hyperactive mutant form of 11HSD-1 is observed in cases of the pathologically obese, suggesting that inhibition of this enzyme will facilitate reduction in adipocytic mass.

This is where GA performs its duties and helps you get skinny, the ultimate result can be attributed to a few proximate causes. Firstly, the vital role of GA and cortisol. By reducing the local availability of cortisol via 11HSD-1 inhibition (28), GA causes a reduction in the concentration of intracellular triglycerides (29), in addition to impeding the differentiation preadipocytes(30).

The merits for topical applications of GA are not limited to the above, but further investigation also showed the ability for GA to positively affect fat metabolism by inactivating fat lipase and increasing mobilization of adipose stores (31).