Sesathin and Napalm Reviews

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hello there! With all my experience trying supplements, I figure I'll go around to some sections and write a brief summary/review on the products I've used and what my thoughts, feelings, and results are or were from the products whether they be good or bad. Consumers should be able to read good, non-biased reviews from reviewers who aren't trying to kiss ass or get free products.

Anyhow...

First off, I have been a fan of sesamin since the original Phenogen. When the new version of Phenogen lacked sesamin, I switched to sesathin caps. I can't back the liver detoxifying effects or the cholesterol lowering effects, but as far as keeping fat off while bulking and enhancing fatloss on a cut, it is king. There are a few substances that enable you to stay really lean and be a little sloppier with your diet and this product tops them. It should be the backbone of anyones damage control staple arsenal. And for the other benefits, which are pretty much golden, it should be taken by everyone looking to stay fit. Oh, and it does have good anti-inflammatory effects. I have noticed that first hand.

To this day, I take 1.25ml of liquid sesathin, 3x per day.

Napalm is really the only 'spot reducing' fatloss product I've taken, because I heard a lot of good things about it. I'll say this: I wasn't necessarily cutting when I took it, but I was around maintainence level calories and I was taking some good damage control supps for a recomp. I noticed some very nice fatloss effects on the applied areas, especially my abs and chest. The results were even better with some clen mixed in, but the results from 3 weeks of Napalm without clen were more than I expected. Also, the water retention starts going away after you stop using it and the results that revealed themselves were impressive.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WooT! Much appreciated, my man.

You are the sh*t, son.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! Great products deserve good, honest reviews! I figured I owe it to everyone.