How Long can I use napalm?

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I just bought napalm, and today is my third day on it. I'm 5'8", 176-178 lbs, estimate bodyfat 12-13% (I'm lean and pretty defined everywhere, but I got a little bit of fat on my lower back and lower abs area....classic problem.)

My question is, how long Can I use Napalm? Do I need to run it for 6-8 weeks and take 3-4 weeks break? or Can I run it for 2 weeks followed by 2 weeks off, and so on? ( I remember reading it somewhere in this forum but can't find it.)

Thanks!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd go 2-3 weeks on, take a week off, repeat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That time off period is the perfect time to try out Lipoderm Ultra, which uses completely different approaches to knocking out subcutaneous fat.

Mass Kickassness.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
That time off period is the perfect time to try out Lipoderm Ultra, which uses completely different approaches to knocking out subcutaneous fat.

Mass Kickassness.
Hi Dsade,

thanks for your info.
Unfortunately I don't have any Lipoderm Ultra on me now. I don't live in US, and no one sells lipoderm here.
What I got are couple bottles of Napalm, which my brother bought for me when he came home on vacation from the states. I guess those Napalm just have to make do.

Oh, and for Savage, I have to tell you that Napalm has worked for me. It's been only 4 days, and I can see my waist has shrink a bit. Nothing extraordinary, but definitely Napalm works.

Thanks to Avant Research for Inventing a great product! :thumbsup:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very glad to hear that, my man. Thanks for the feedback.