We need testers for NAPALM + LIPODERM-ULTRA

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ladies and gents,

I need some people to do journals on the effectiveness of Napalm + Lipoderm-Ultra. Some of you I'll want to do it like so-

First application of the day- Napalm
Second application of the day- Lipoderm-Ultra

For the others, I'll want to you to do it like so-

1 to 2 weeks- Napalm
1 to 2 weeks- Lipoderm-Ultra
Repeat

As you know, Lipoderm-Ultra has been out for many years now. It is the "granddaddy" of Napalm and took topical fat loss to a new level.

Napalm is the newest topical fat loss solution from your boys at Avant and it has set the bar a little higher than Lipoderm-Ultra. It was orginally designed to be added into Lipoderm-Ultra, but the cost was too high and the carrier too saturated, so it became an entirely separate product.

However, the two stacked together should be more effective than either one by itself, so it's high time we officially tested it out.

Who wants to try this stack out in one of the above-mentioned ways and keep a journal of their feedback?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what kind of qualifications are u looking for? ive allllllllllways wanted to try napalm but never got around to it

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Ladies and gents,

I need some people to do journals on the effectiveness of Napalm + Lipoderm-Ultra. Some of you I'll want to do it like so-

First application of the day- Napalm
Second application of the day- Lipoderm-Ultra

For the others, I'll want to you to do it like so-

1 to 2 weeks- Napalm
1 to 2 weeks- Lipoderm-Ultra
Repeat

As you know, Lipoderm-Ultra has been out for many years now. It is the "granddaddy" of Napalm and took topical fat loss to a new level.

Napalm is the newest topical fat loss solution from your boys at Avant and it has set the bar a little higher than Lipoderm-Ultra. It was orginally designed to be added into Lipoderm-Ultra, but the cost was too high and the carrier too saturated, so it became an entirely separate product.

However, the two stacked together should be more effective than either one by itself, so it's high time we officially tested it out.

Who wants to try this stack out in one of the above-mentioned ways and keep a journal of their feedback?
I would be glad to test these two products.
Just started a bulking cycle. So in 8-10 weeks I'll be ready for a 4 week cut.

Just let me know what info you need and I'll send it to you.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I need folks who are in fat loss mode.

You'll need to take weekly measurements of application sites, keep track of diet and exercise habits, etc. You know, pretty standard stuff for journals.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
What if we have already used both before in the past and love them? Can we still test for you?:wave:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome opportunity with solid prodcuts

DGSky

DGSky

Awards

You'll need to take weekly measurements of application sites, keep track of diet and exercise habits, etc. You know, pretty standard stuff for journals.
Well that would be me then! Please consider me for your research. Any reason why you would not apply half a dose of both morning and afternoon?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well that would be me then! Please consider me for your research. Any reason why you would not apply half a dose of both morning and afternoon?
Good point. I suppose you could do that, too.

Lemme' think on that some more. There may be a reason why I didn't post that above...

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
Good point. I suppose you could do that, too.

Lemme' think on that some more. There may be a reason why I didn't post that above...
Maybe becasue you would not get the needed quanitity of RK or glycyrrhetinic acid? Just thinking out loud.

Other than being on a cut, what other factors are you looking for with regard to a tester?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The most important factors are honesty, fairness, and reliability.

But other than that, be on a cut, take weekly measurements, keep track of diet and exercise, and anything else related.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, I don't see why not.
To expand on this, it might actually be better if you've used Napalm and/or Lipoderm-Ultra in the past. That way, it's easier for you to compare the effects of just one vs. both of them together.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
To expand on this, it might actually be better if you've used Napalm and/or Lipoderm-Ultra in the past. That way, it's easier for you to compare the effects of just one vs. both of them together.
I meet that criteria. I'm ready to begin when you are.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards

Journals are not a problem. So if you need a tester 8 weeks from now , I'll be ready to drop some BF%.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sir savage, thanks for the PM. Id be interested in doing a low dose Napalm and lipoderm. And Id moisturize for a week before hand like you suggested. Let me know if youre interested.

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
I would definitely be interested as I am currently cutting as I prepare for my Honeymoon the beginning of November. I am currently taking Lean Extreme and Extreme activate to try to keep my strength. In addition to those I am mega dosing Fish Oil at 24 grams/ day.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
This is a great opportunity for someone to run some solid products!! I'd gladly volunteer if I wasn't in the middle of a bulk. Good luck, folks!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used both products before, as well as my own companys and vyotechs as well.

Id be willing to provide measurements, and i could probly post pictures too. Im in fatloss mode so perfect timing.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely be interested as I am currently cutting as I prepare for my Honeymoon the beginning of November. I am currently taking Lean Extreme and Extreme activate to try to keep my strength. In addition to those I am mega dosing Fish Oil at 24 grams/ day.
Sir Savage, I have to say Mordecai would be an EXCELLENT choice to log these products. I know him personally, and there is no one more dedicated to his goals than him. He has some great personal logs too that Im sure would translate great into logging these products. Not only that, but this is the perfect time for him since he is on his 6pack abs for his honeymoon or bust.
:thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i applied to log napalm last yr and was turned down because they thought i was too lean. :sad:

maybe if i add some weight this winter i'll be a good candidate next spring.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i applied to log napalm last yr and was turned down because they thought i was too lean. :sad:

maybe if i add some weight this winter i'll be a good candidate next spring.
I HATE YOUR FACE!! :saw:

jus playin

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sir Savage, I have to say Mordecai would be an EXCELLENT choice to log these products. I know him personally, and there is no one more dedicated to his goals than him. He has some great personal logs too that Im sure would translate great into logging these products. Not only that, but this is the perfect time for him since he is on his 6pack abs for his honeymoon or bust.
:thumbsup:
So, uh, you two are "partners" or something along those lines??

;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny::toofunny:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, different strokes for different folks, my man.

I ain't judging. ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:lol::lol::lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
As amusing as this has been, how but rewarding by allowing me to log these for you Savage?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just might do that, MrChristian. Stay tuned!

Heheh.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha mrchristian is gay.....

jus playin :)

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
I think there are some people projecting on here

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MrChristian is not gay just because he's really into Olympic water polo and synchronized diving.

Come on, fellas!

Just kiddin' of course, MrChristian. You're a great sport. You're in for sure. Hell, I might throw in something else just for being so cool.

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
MrChristian is not gay just because he's really into Olympic water polo and synchronized diving.

Come on, fellas!

Just kiddin' of course, MrChristian. You're a great sport. You're in for sure. Hell, I might throw in something else just for being so cool.
damn now we're getting called out for watching water polo...this is a tough crowd here. :icon_lol:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established

Come on, fellas!

Really?

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Hello all!
Saw this thread and had to give it a shot! Currently deployed in the gulf and having a great time getting in the best shape of my life.

I recently finished my bulk cycle with Havoc and current doing two weeks into my PCT. At the end of which I plan on starting a two month long cut before I return home to my wife and family!

I placed an order for some Napalm a few days ago but did not order Lipoderm this time around. I have used lipoderm in the past with good results and wanted to give Napalm a try! With all the great things I have heard I really hope I can shed off the little fat I gained while bulking and regain the definition in my muscles.

I would love to keep a log for you over the next 2+ months of my results with this combo. I have a schedule that easily fits the doseing times for these products and would love to add lipoderm ultra to my cut! :head:

Striking

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, i wish this was like 3 months ago! :lol:

I LOVE your napalm avant, what a solid product. I still have yet to try lipoderm-ultra, but you've more than peeked my interest!

:D

GREAT opportunity everyone!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am in fatloss mode once again! I have used Lipo-U before, but never got around to trying Napalm(mostly because everytime I went to order it, it was out of stock at Nutra!). I would definitely be interested in loggin this, with pics and measurements. One question though...what are the restrictions for using other fatloss supps while logging this? Or are there any?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, napalm stacked with lipoderm? Heck yeah! I'd log this in a heart-beat if you want me too Savage!

I would understand though if you opted for other guys. My Napalm Log only ended like a couple months ago. But I could document the difference between the stack and Napalm alone, and even have the log to prove it.

Either way - applicants, if you get picked you got a good thing coming!

BTW, Tony - that's my Bride and me in my avy, about 5hrs after my last app of Napalm. She went crazy over the body I had for our honeymoon - thanks again for the help! :thumbsup:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I am in fatloss mode once again! I have used Lipo-U before, but never got around to trying Napalm(mostly because everytime I went to order it, it was out of stock at Nutra!). I would definitely be interested in loggin this, with pics and measurements. One question though...what are the restrictions for using other fatloss supps while logging this? Or are there any?
Well, I'd like for their to be no other changes in supplementation.

So if you're currently using something, try to continue using it throughout the trial.

And if you're not using anything, try not to add anything during the trial.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude, napalm stacked with lipoderm? Heck yeah! I'd log this in a heart-beat if you want me too Savage!

I would understand though if you opted for other guys. My Napalm Log only ended like a couple months ago. But I could document the difference between the stack and Napalm alone, and even have the log to prove it.

Either way - applicants, if you get picked you got a good thing coming!

BTW, Tony - that's my Bride and me in my avy, about 5hrs after my last app of Napalm. She went crazy over the body I had for our honeymoon - thanks again for the help! :thumbsup:
Haha! Glad to hear it, my man.

You're a strong candidate since you're in a position to judge how well the stack works relative to just Napalm.

What is required of me sir?
Most of the requirements are found throughout this thread. If I have more, I'll let y'all know.