Whats new from Avant?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
U guys put out great products! Anything new in the works?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

Well, I hear there's a stimulant in the works and we're about to test it in-house...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nothing at all, my good man. Nothing at all.

It'll help with fat loss, but it'll be more of a balls-to-the-wall, jack-you-through-the-roof stim.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
You all should do some out-of-house testing... Like, my house. :D

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

It'll help with fat loss, but it'll be more of a balls-to-the-wall, jack-you-through-the-roof stim.
So I can stop buying crack? ;)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You make my heart jump like maggots on a hot griddle.

raptor2003

Awards
hopefully the avant stim does not contain any caffeine

Bring back H.E.A.T. I know I know u guys are waiting for the real deal on alpha-Y

seriously nowadays caffeine is found in almost every stimulant, pre-workout drink. Supp companies have gone crazy

Can't stack products because the total amount of caffeine is ass load

why don't companies leave out the caffeine, and let the consumer mix it if desired. Caffeine tabs are pretty cheap

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

can't beat that crackwhore'd stim feeling!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't stack products because the total amount of caffeine is ass load

why don't companies leave out the caffeine, and let the consumer mix it if desired. Caffeine tabs are pretty cheap
What products would you want to stack and why?

Caffeine is put in not just because of its effects, but also as a sort of "protective measure" to help keep people from taking too much of the other ingredients.

raptor2003

Awards
What products would you want to stack and why?

Caffeine is put in not just because of its effects, but also as a sort of "protective measure" to help keep people from taking too much of the other ingredients.
most pre-workout drinks contain approx 200mg of caffeine per serving

If I take a serving of a stimulant, it contains on average 200mg

that totals 400mg, sucks!

I prefer not to homebrew the pre-workout drink

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Bring back H.E.A.T. I know I know u guys are waiting for the real deal on alpha-Y
Heck, bring back Phenogen, Leptigen Rebirth - hey, I bet a reformulated Ab-Solved would go over big...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heck, bring back Phenogen, Leptigen Rebirth - hey, I bet a reformulated Ab-Solved would go over big...
Unfortunately, the first two never sold all that well. The more complicated the science, the less well it sells.

The Ab-Solved thing we've thought about and are still considering.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I take your point - I suppose I may be the only one outside Avant who actually READ *all* the write-ups on those products (heck, I've got them printed out & filed...). That was Par & Dsade, right?

I think pringing Phenogen and Sesathin out at the same time confused things (and people) as they both contained sesamin; I think a lot o folks said to themselves, 'well, if Sesathin is so good they're putting it in everything now, I'll just get the Sesathin 'cause it's tha shizz'. Then when people started sourcing Salvia m....

Of the 2 (or is it 3?) Leptigen is the one I miss the most. Really loved that stuff

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the Absolved. I won't need a x-mas gift if you bring this back :)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, the first two never sold all that well. The more complicated the science, the less well it sells.

The Ab-Solved thing we've thought about and are still considering.
You can't just tell dolts to take x amount at x time? I loved the beta synthesize, but loathe the taste. I am sure the new version is much better. It is probably one of a the few products that I have used that I have seen great results with, yet so simple. Glucosamine + SS = win.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you can, but you also have to explain at least a little something about the product.

And when you start talking about activating the hexosamine pathway or some sh*t, you lose people. Big time.

But if you say "Hey brosauce, take this and get swolez!! It's 3000% more effective than creatine alone!!!" then you sell. We're not that way, though.

So what we're trying to do is strike a balance. :)