What would you like to see Athletix make?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

What would you like to see Athletix make?

Or those of you following our facebook page you will see that today's post is asking our fans what you would like to see Athletix bring to the market.

Now I'm asking the AM community as well, what would you be interested in seeing from us at Athletix?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Bump for input!

This Athletix section will be getting much more attention soon with new releases, very exciting stuff.

You can help us bring more if what you want to see by giving us suggestions, Athletix is stepping up
    •   

3. Formula for new product is finalized. On to the next stage, it will be here sooner rather than later
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Formula for new product is finalized. On to the next stage, it will be here sooner rather than later
    Good news!

Are you ready AM?
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Things are coming together AM!

Not much longer to guess what our new product may be!

Would still love feedback as to things you guys and gals would like to see from us in the future
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Things are coming together AM! Not much longer to guess what our new product may be! Would still love feedback as to things you guys and gals would like to see from us in the future
    Bumping this post, details are soon to come!

7. Hi!
    I'd like Athetix to make the most complete supplement to promote a healthy immune system, and with a great flavor (in case it's powdered)
    It could have some of the following:
    Astragalus
    Echinacea
    Elderberry
    Olive Leaf
    Rose Hips
    Garlic
    Beta-Glucan
    Vitamin C
    Zinc
    Selenium
    Probiotic
    Prebiotic
    Saw Palmetto
    Cats Claw
    Goldenseal
    Ashwagandha
    Wheat Grass
    Glutamine
    Colostrum
    Bioflavonoids
    Ginger
    Milk Thistle
    Quercetin
    Bromelain
    Glutathione
    Green Tea
    Chlorella
    L-Lysine
    Pau D' Arco
    Marshmallow Root
    Fenugreek

It shouldn't be a "greens food" with vegetables and fruits, but only ingredients targeted to help the immune system.
    It could be called ImmuneNine, in case it has 9 ingredients.
    It really sucks to workout so heavy and then get sick often... I think I lose a month or more of training every year because of diseases...

8. I'm surprised this thread isn't full of requests for a new preworkout since you already have intra and post well covered.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS (BPS) Rep
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I kicked off this thread before Athletix got big here lol

But now it's bumped so lets do it!

10. Another product I'd like is one with Soy Lecithin, with proper doses of PA (let's say 1.5g) and PS, with nice flavours.
    As you know, SL is getting quite an appeal here and in other forums, but its natural flavour is not very good.
    It could have other great ingredients that are not covered by Ergonine:
    Beta-Alanine
    Forskolin
    ArA (in a quantity like in Komodo Vaskular that doesn't force us to cycle off)
    Leucine
    HMB-CA
    KIC
    ecdysteroids (maybe?)
    Maybe some anti-estrogen or for test boost.

Some of them are quite expensive, but, with your direct approach to the customers, you could make it affordable, and, therefore, highly desired.

11. Truthfully I've been trying to think of something I'd really like to see but it's hard since e9 has almost everything covered at least a little bit! I would like to see a good stim pre

12. I'll second the test booster or AI

13. Quote Originally Posted by Chrisehyoung View Post
    I'm surprised this thread isn't full of requests for a new preworkout since you already have intra and post well covered.
    I think PES is working on it, but not Athletix (though I'm not a Rep and not sure of it)

14. Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    Truthfully I've been trying to think of something I'd really like to see but it's hard since e9 has almost everything covered at least a little bit! I would like to see a good stim pre
    True. But I could think of some that E9 doesn't cover (check post above). SL and Beta-Alanine were the first ones that came to mind.

15. Oh, and maybe I'd add ALCAR to that list.

16. Yeah the BA would just be hard I think for a "daily one scoop" because most people won't want a full days worth all at once. I do like the idea of lower dose ara idea though
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

What we have planned will be loved.

No hints, but I will tease by saying one of them has at some point been guessed

Love hearing what you guys want from us though, we're always playing with ideas

18. Test booster, bringing back titanium. That's my guess

19. We take all opinions into consideration

Glad to see everyone is excited for more to come as well as what E9 has provided so far.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

20. Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    Yeah the BA would just be hard I think for a "daily one scoop" because most people won't want a full days worth all at once. I do like the idea of lower dose ara idea though
    Agreed. If it has BA at the full studied dose, it's better to have it in 2 scoops.
    That also would be the case for SL, as it's been discussed that it's better to have some pre and some post.

21. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Agreed. If it has BA at the full studied dose, it's better to have it in 2 scoops.
    That also would be the case for SL, as it's been discussed that it's better to have some pre and some post.
    It'd be cool to see a product with both of those dosed like that for pre and post with a good amino blend, alcar, maybe some carbs

22. 200:1 tongkat ali with a coa.

23. Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    It'd be cool to see a product with both of those dosed like that for pre and post with a good amino blend, alcar, maybe some carbs
    If with carbs, maybe Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, which is highly praised.
    Would also add Creatinol-O-Phosphate.

So, we would have something like:
    1 serving = 2 scoops
    Each scoop (30g) has:
    Soy Lecithin 15g (1.2g PA)
    Beta-Alanine 1.6g
    95% Forskolin 10 mg
    ArA 1.5g supplying 150mg of ArA
    Leucine 1.5g
    HMB-CA 1g
    KIC 500mg
    HBCD 8g
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate 500 mg
    ALCAR 500mg

1 scoop pre, 1 scoop post.

How about that?
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Would be pricier than common carb products

But with our company model it could be very competitive

Keep the ideas coming guys!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Would be pricier than common carb products
    But with our company model it could be very competitive
    Keep the ideas coming guys!
    Well, I wouldn't call it a carb product.
    The carbs, actually, could be excluded, if there's a risk of people thinking that way.
    The main ingredients, IMO, are SL, BA, ArA, Forskolin, Leucine, all (with the exception of BA, a lactic acid buffer) triggering increase in LBM through different pathways.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What would YOU like to see SNS make next?
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 676
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 05:43 PM