New & Improved Titanium "Write-up"

  1. Post New & Improved Titanium "Write-up"


    Name:  athletix facebook cover2.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  86.2 KB

    Athletix TITANIUM brings innovation and industry favorites rolled into one specially formulated final product. At Athletix, each and every ingredient and every final product is pharmacist researched, tested, and formulated.



    We didn’t put 10 test boosting ingredients at tiny amounts into a formula and call it the next big thing…we engineered a careful formula that makes sense.


    Fenugreek extract has been an ingredient in the world of bodybuilding, athletes, and men in general that just keeps getting better. Years ago there were low yielding extracts for sale that you’d have to take 10-12 capsules per day! Fenugreek saponins are one of the most researched ingredients in the animal and human models for strength, endurance, anti-stress, and hormonal properties. Titanium delivers a saponin-rich extract that allows for only a 3 capsule serving per day, with room for two new innovative ingredients!


    When test boosters swept the market 7-10 years ago, there was an overwhelming amount of products and ingredients to choose from. Every company was trying to release the newest ingredient with the newest research, rather than giving the customers the best ingredients at the proper amount.


    In our research to formulate Titanium we came back across Chlorophytum borivilianum, one of the most underrated herbs in the bodybuilding realm. We began testing a saponin-rich extract, and within days knew we found our next addition to Titanium.


    The final inclusion in Titanium, Plantago major L. extract, is what separates Titanium from every other product in its category and gives it an edge that you can’t get anywhere else. This herb has shown very exciting and promising data in animals regarding increases in endurance.

    Titanium fits into everyone’s arsenal…it’s time to gain the edge and break your plateaus!
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. This is looking sharp! While the old TitaniumXL did me well in the past, this reformulation sounds extremely promising. A high yield of the already well known fenugreek plus the promising results of plantago (I'm still reading up on this one and liking what I find) will be a welcome addition to my stacks for many cycles to come! Thanks JD.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  3. Titanium is going to be my summer test booster
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. Any in-house feedback?

    Any sponsored "Canadian" logs in the works..hehe?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Any in-house feedback?

    Any sponsored "Canadian" logs in the works..hehe?
    I havn't tried it myself, I know Packers started on it, I will once it arrives in Canada. No Canadian logs but there we will have some sick prices in Canada on the Athletix line once it hits our exclusive Canadian retailer
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I havn't tried it myself, I know Packers started on it, I will once it arrives in Canada. No Canadian logs but there we will have some sick prices in Canada on the Athletix line once it hits our exclusive Canadian retailer
    A combo deal would be sweet.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    A combo deal would be sweet.
    They will def have a sweet opening intro price
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Does it matter if all three are taken with one meal, or should the dosing be split?
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  9. I love chlorophytum...great addition
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Does it matter if all three are taken with one meal, or should the dosing be split?
    Split the dosing 1 cap, 3 times a day.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    Split the dosing 1 cap, 3 times a day.
    I'm also assuming taking with meals isn't required. While I usually take most of my supplements with meals (except preworkouts!) I don't think it matters here with regards to our test booster.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  12. You know what would go great stacked with our NEW & Improved Titanium, Athletix new pre-workout Acute FX!!! WIN Athletix Sports NEW Pre-Workout "Acute FX!"
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. Damn guys... You gotta check the new Athletix site out. Damn I love those new images! http://athletixsports.com/

    Get on the list! Athletix is going to send out emails to everyone on the list with exclusive intro sales.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Damn guys... You gotta check the new Athletix site out. Damn I love those new images! http://athletixsports.com/

    Get on the list! Athletix is going to send out emails to everyone on the list with exclusive intro sales.
    Whooo thats looking REAL NICE! Thought I'd see some ingredient profiles on the preworkouts but nothing yet... besides "THIS WILL ROCK YOU." lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Whooo thats looking REAL NICE! Thought I'd see some ingredient profiles on the preworkouts but nothing yet... besides "THIS WILL ROCK YOU." lol
    When the ingredient profiles are released, they will stand out trust me
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    When the ingredient profiles are released, they will stand out trust me
    Oh you mean like how I do in a crowd? lulz
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Oh you mean like how I do in a crowd? lulz
    o man you crack me up ahaha, yeah pretty much like that lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    o man you crack me up ahaha, yeah pretty much like that lol
    Haha. Every time I'm out somewhere ill get approached about my height. Works as a good conversation starter!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Haha. Every time I'm out somewhere ill get approached about my height. Works as a good conversation starter!
    aha very true!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. Funny I get the same thing except they ask me if I'm tall enough to ride the SixFlags rides!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Funny I get the same thing except they ask me if I'm tall enough to ride the SixFlags rides!!
    Lol. That's hilarious. I actually have a shirt that says "You must be this tall to ride the ride <-------->" lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Funny I get the same thing except they ask me if I'm tall enough to ride the SixFlags rides!!
    ahaha
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. So to confirm..dosing is 3 caps spread evenly throughout day correct? I am receiving a bottle today thanks to an awesome Canadian retailer with unreal prices. Excited to see how it delivers.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    So to confirm..dosing is 3 caps spread evenly throughout day correct? I am receiving a bottle today thanks to an awesome Canadian retailer with unreal prices. Excited to see how it delivers.
    Yup, 3 caps spread evenly throughout the day. Thanks, great to hear
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Athletix Sports "NEW" Titanium Logs

    The New Titanium is really showing what it's made of in all our logs, be sure to follow along!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  26. Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW! "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA" Write Up
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 12:17 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 03:50 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 11:31 AM
  4. New NOS ETHER 2008 write up:
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 09:02 PM
  5. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Log in
Log in