JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
athletix facebook cover2.jpg

Athletix TITANIUM brings innovation and industry favorites rolled into one specially formulated final product. At Athletix, each and every ingredient and every final product is pharmacist researched, tested, and formulated.

We didn’t put 10 test boosting ingredients at tiny amounts into a formula and call it the next big thing…we engineered a careful formula that makes sense.

Fenugreek extract has been an ingredient in the world of bodybuilding, athletes, and men in general that just keeps getting better. Years ago there were low yielding extracts for sale that you’d have to take 10-12 capsules per day! Fenugreek saponins are one of the most researched ingredients in the animal and human models for strength, endurance, anti-stress, and hormonal properties. Titanium delivers a saponin-rich extract that allows for only a 3 capsule serving per day, with room for two new innovative ingredients!

When test boosters swept the market 7-10 years ago, there was an overwhelming amount of products and ingredients to choose from. Every company was trying to release the newest ingredient with the newest research, rather than giving the customers the best ingredients at the proper amount.

In our research to formulate Titanium we came back across Chlorophytum borivilianum, one of the most underrated herbs in the bodybuilding realm. We began testing a saponin-rich extract, and within days knew we found our next addition to Titanium.

The final inclusion in Titanium, Plantago major L. extract, is what separates Titanium from every other product in its category and gives it an edge that you can’t get anywhere else. This herb has shown very exciting and promising data in animals regarding increases in endurance.

Titanium fits into everyone’s arsenal…it’s time to gain the edge and break your plateaus!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is looking sharp! While the old TitaniumXL did me well in the past, this reformulation sounds extremely promising. A high yield of the already well known fenugreek plus the promising results of plantago (I'm still reading up on this one and liking what I find) will be a welcome addition to my stacks for many cycles to come! Thanks JD.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Titanium is going to be my summer test booster :D

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any in-house feedback?

Any sponsored "Canadian" logs in the works..hehe?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any in-house feedback?

Any sponsored "Canadian" logs in the works..hehe?
I havn't tried it myself, I know Packers started on it, I will once it arrives in Canada. No Canadian logs but there we will have some sick prices in Canada on the Athletix line once it hits our exclusive Canadian retailer :)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I havn't tried it myself, I know Packers started on it, I will once it arrives in Canada. No Canadian logs but there we will have some sick prices in Canada on the Athletix line once it hits our exclusive Canadian retailer :)
A combo deal would be sweet.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does it matter if all three are taken with one meal, or should the dosing be split?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Split the dosing 1 cap, 3 times a day.
I'm also assuming taking with meals isn't required. While I usually take most of my supplements with meals (except preworkouts!) I don't think it matters here with regards to our test booster.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn guys... You gotta check the new Athletix site out. Damn I love those new images! http://athletixsports.com/

Get on the list! Athletix is going to send out emails to everyone on the list with exclusive intro sales.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn guys... You gotta check the new Athletix site out. Damn I love those new images! http://athletixsports.com/

Get on the list! Athletix is going to send out emails to everyone on the list with exclusive intro sales.
Whooo thats looking REAL NICE! Thought I'd see some ingredient profiles on the preworkouts but nothing yet... besides "THIS WILL ROCK YOU." lol :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whooo thats looking REAL NICE! Thought I'd see some ingredient profiles on the preworkouts but nothing yet... besides "THIS WILL ROCK YOU." lol :)
When the ingredient profiles are released, they will stand out trust me :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:lmao: o man you crack me up ahaha, yeah pretty much like that lol
Haha. Every time I'm out somewhere ill get approached about my height. Works as a good conversation starter!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny I get the same thing except they ask me if I'm tall enough to ride the SixFlags rides!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny I get the same thing except they ask me if I'm tall enough to ride the SixFlags rides!!
Lol. That's hilarious. I actually have a shirt that says "You must be this tall to ride the ride <-------->" lol

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
So to confirm..dosing is 3 caps spread evenly throughout day correct? I am receiving a bottle today thanks to an awesome Canadian retailer with unreal prices. Excited to see how it delivers.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So to confirm..dosing is 3 caps spread evenly throughout day correct? I am receiving a bottle today thanks to an awesome Canadian retailer with unreal prices. Excited to see how it delivers.
Yup, 3 caps spread evenly throughout the day. Thanks, great to hear :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;aYwQjWQp4gg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYwQjWQp4gg[/video]